Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon I_vote_lcapKaluoshen- The Dragon Demon I_voting_barKaluoshen- The Dragon Demon I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon I_vote_lcapKaluoshen- The Dragon Demon I_voting_barKaluoshen- The Dragon Demon I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Macha
Mage
Macha

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops: 0

Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Empty
PostSubject: Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon   Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:15 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kaluoshen

Alias: Punisher

Race: Demon

Bound location: (bound demons only)

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Extra Information: (put what position you are going for here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Optional Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*This stuff is optional

Blood Type: Unknown

Family Members: Unknown

Birth Date: Unknown

Star Sign: Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Appearance: Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Mini_Dragon_by_T_Tiger

Height: 2'6" tall

Weight: 50 lbs

Body Type: Draconic

Best Feature: Wings

Extra Information: (optional. Things that didn’t go into the other categories would go here, such as jewelry )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Though unable to speak till he grows a little larger. Kaluoshen knows what he is and how he is to live. He is intelligent despite his young age, but he is capable of losing his temper quickly and attacking in bloodthirsty rage. He is proud about his heritage and does not take unkind words with grace. He is wise beyond his years and isn't so proud as to threaten his existence for a good hit. He knows when to bide his time and wait for a chance to strike. Like most demons, he is sick and sadistic, enjoying torturing humans.

Dislikes: Humans

Goals: Grow

Insecurities:

Fears:

Strength: Strength, Speed

Weakness: Inability to speak, No Human form

Phobias:

Extra Information: Kaluoshen is a mere child of a dragon, he needs more souls and flesh in order to gain the abilities of speech, flight, firebreathing and other dragon abilities. He also needs these so that he can grow in size and intelligence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addictions:

Withdrawals:

Bio: Hatched from an egg like all other dragons, Kaluoshen was born a top a mountain within the Barbarian Lands. He lived off normal animals, but knew that he would never truly become stronger unless he kill humans. Kaluoshen traveled down his mountain home and began to attack human settlements. The ruling barbarian tribe came to hunt him but found a better use. The barbarians locked Kaluoshen within a cavern, where they would throw in criminals and enemies for him to feed on when they needed to clear the cages for slave hunts or executions.

Kaluoshen accepted this fate, believing that if he merely bides his time he will gain the meat and souls he needs to further his powers. Eventually he would escape from his holdings and kill all who attempted to harm him.

Last edited by Kaluoshen on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Emperor of Helios
Adam

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 135

Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon   Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:53 pm

I'll APPROVE! this on the fact you know that it will take a good while to grow up in strength and power.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.rpg-board.net

Kaluoshen- The Dragon Demon
Page 1 of 1