Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Solara (red dragon baby) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Solara (red dragon baby) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Solara (red dragon baby) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Solara (red dragon baby) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Solara (red dragon baby) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Solara (red dragon baby) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Solara (red dragon baby) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Solara (red dragon baby) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Solara (red dragon baby) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Solara (red dragon baby) I_vote_lcapSolara (red dragon baby) I_voting_barSolara (red dragon baby) I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Solara (red dragon baby) I_vote_lcapSolara (red dragon baby) I_voting_barSolara (red dragon baby) I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Solara (red dragon baby)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solara
Freelancer
Solara

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Solara (red dragon baby) Empty
PostSubject: Solara (red dragon baby)   Solara (red dragon baby) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:08 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Solara

Race: Demon

Class: Dragon/Human

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Family Members(Optional):
Father: Kaluoshen
Mother: Mercedez
Brother: Aiden
Sister: Aurora

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:Solara (red dragon baby) Redhairanime

Height: 24'(dragon) 5'5"(Human)

Weight: 10 tons(Dragon) 125 lbs(Human)

Body Type: Thin

Extra Feature: Her eyes and hair match her scales. Pointy ears, more-so than her brother and sister because she prefers to stay in her dragon form most of the time.

Voice: Tough, Strong, like Azula in 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'

Extra Clothing/Gear:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Energetic, greedy, always looking for a fight, angry, tough, refuses to trust others, over-reacts. Obviously she has emotions but any-time she is about to show them she gets angry instead to cover it up.

Dislikes: Humans, weakness, love and other emotions.

Goals: To create an army of dragons and destroy humanity.

Fears: Death, losing a fight, commitment and although she wont admit it...losing any more family.

Strength: Strong and determined

Weakness: Doesn't think before acting, clumsy, irrational and when in human form isn't capable of fighting in the least.

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: Three children were born to a strange couple. Their father was a large black dragon named Kaluoshen and their mother was an ordinary human named Mercedez. Although strange and never before heard of they were in love and they cared for their three children.

Sadly there was a huge problem with this family. The two parents were bound together meaning that if one were to get killed the other would perish as well. Mercedes realized that once people found about the large dragon and his weakness they would murder Mercedez to get to Kaluoshen leaving no-one to watch the children and protect them until they were on their own.

She brought this problem to her mate with a proposition. Mercedez asked the dragon to sacrifice her so her family would be safe if anything were to happen. With much reluctance Kaluoshen finally agreed to this and killed the mother. In anger and grief he ran from the island leaving his children to fend for themselves anyway.

For another year the three children stayed on their island home training to become the best they could be in every aspect of their lives so that one day they would be ready to confront their father for abandoning them. Now they have each left home in search of a higher purpose.

Last edited by Solara on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Solara (red dragon baby) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solara (red dragon baby)   Solara (red dragon baby) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Accepted.
Have a nice day Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Solara (red dragon baby)
Page 1 of 1