Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Aurora (white dragon baby) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Aurora (white dragon baby) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Aurora (white dragon baby) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Aurora (white dragon baby) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Aurora (white dragon baby) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Aurora (white dragon baby) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Aurora (white dragon baby) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Aurora (white dragon baby) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Aurora (white dragon baby) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Aurora (white dragon baby) I_vote_lcapAurora (white dragon baby) I_voting_barAurora (white dragon baby) I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Aurora (white dragon baby) I_vote_lcapAurora (white dragon baby) I_voting_barAurora (white dragon baby) I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Aurora (white dragon baby)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Journyman
Aurora

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops: 20

Aurora (white dragon baby) Empty
PostSubject: Aurora (white dragon baby)   Aurora (white dragon baby) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:09 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Aurora

Race: Demon

Class: Dragon/Human

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Family Members(Optional):
Father: Kaluoshen
Mother: Mercedez
Brother: Aiden
Sister: Solara

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: Her newborn self in human form.
Aurora (white dragon baby) AnimeGirl131

Height: 25' (dragon) 5'7"(human)

Weight: 11 tons(dragon) 140 lbs(human)

Body Type: Average

Extra Feature: Eyes and hair are the color of her scales and has slightly pointed ears.

Voice: Soft, innocent and alluring.

Extra Clothing/Gear:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Completely nuetral in the human/demon war as well as almost avery other conflict unless it has to do with her loved ones being in danger or upsetting the balance of nature. She is basically like a flower child; against war, wants balance in life, peaceful and a little strange. Not only is she all that but on top of it all she is very naive. Aurora will trust almost anything people tell her however actions speak louder than words and if someone acts badly she will she that before anything.

Likes: peace, sun, balance, nature and the variety of emotions. She is entrigued by emotions and why they exsist so she gets slightly nosy when people are expressing emotions.

Dislikes: war, bugs and rodents.

Goals: Keep the balance of power between humans and demons. She hopew that one day they will get along and be able to live together in society.

Fears: To lose loved ones again.

Strength: Charismatic and smart.

Weakness: Naive and weaker than her siblings.

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: Three children were born to a strange couple. Their father was a large black dragon named Kaluoshen and their mother was an ordinary human named Mercedez. Although strange and never before heard of they were in love and they cared for their three children.

Sadly there was a huge problem with this family. The two parents were bound together meaning that if one were to get killed the other would perish as well. Mercedes realized that once people found about the large dragon and his weakness they would murder Mercedez to get to Kaluoshen leaving no-one to watch the children and protect them until they were on their own.

She brought this problem to her mate with a proposition. Mercedez asked the dragon to sacrifice her so her family would be safe if anything were to happen. With much reluctance Kaluoshen finally agreed to this and killed the mother. In anger and grief he ran from the island leaving his children to fend for themselves anyway.

For another year the three children stayed on their island home training to become the best they could be in every aspect of their lives so that one day they would be ready to confront their father for abandoning them. Now they have each left home in search of a higher purpose.

Last edited by Aurora on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Emperor of Helios
Adam

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 135

Aurora (white dragon baby) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora (white dragon baby)   Aurora (white dragon baby) Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:36 am

Going to need more for the personally Aurora, maybe boost it up to one full para. After that should be good to approve
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.rpg-board.net

Aurora (white dragon baby)
Page 1 of 1