Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Luna, a Bound Demon I_vote_lcapLuna, a Bound Demon I_voting_barLuna, a Bound Demon I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Luna, a Bound Demon I_vote_lcapLuna, a Bound Demon I_voting_barLuna, a Bound Demon I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Luna, a Bound Demon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightkill
Freelancer

Luna, a Bound Demon Empty
PostSubject: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Luna

Alias: The Demon of Haven

Race: Bound Demon

Class: Bound Demon

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Blood Type(Optional): O

Family Members(Optional): Her various lovers.

Birth Date(Optional): Unknown.

Star Sign(Optional):

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: Is a shapeshifter, which she uses as her main power. This effectively means I can mark off the following with a N/A.

Main form: http://dark.pozadia.org/images/wallpapers/Dark-Angel-37616-188543.jpeg

Height: N/A or 5'11

Weight: N/A or 146 lbs

Body Type: N/A or athletic

Extra Feature: In every form, with no exception, she has brilliant blue eyes, which sometimes shine depending on her mood. These eyes are a very distinguishing feature, and can be seen even in total darkness.

Voice: Varies, but is described as 'a choir of angels.'

Extra Clothing/Gear:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Yandere
You know that trope? Yeah. Luna is extremely passionate, and quickly falls in love with people. But when she has her heart set on you, she will not let go. Indeed, she killed off the entire family of a Paladin who refused to stay with her. The Paladin then ended her own life shortly after, out of horror. Luna does not understand human morals, and cannot understand why people don't stay with her. She is quick to fall in love, and just as quick to make sure people do not love anyone but her, having a very "If I can't have you, nobody can" mentality.

If someone rejects her, they pay for it dearly.

Other than this, Luna also likes music, writing and poems, and often creates her own. She spends her time when she isn't hounding some poor soul writing music.

She is also very attached to the forest of Haven, due to her Bond with it. She is incapable of leaving the forest, but is content with this. She only leaves when she finds someone she adores, and then will Bond onto that person instead. She takes good care of these forests, gardening them regularly.

Dislikes: Hates people rejecting her, hurting her forest, or whoever she believes is the cause of someone doing the former two.

Goals: Being an admittedly one-dimensional character, she mainly wishes to find someone she can embrace forever...

This is not a good thing for that someone.

Fears: Really fears being alone. Being a social creature, she always needs someone to talk to.

Strength: Shapeshifter.
Can teleport anywhere within the forests inside Haven. This then needs a four post recharge,
Is able to see everything and everyone in the forests.
Supernatural charm, seduction and hypnosis.
Weakness:
Silver burns her when she touches it.
Cannot leave her forest.
If the forest is burned down, she dies.

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: Luna no longer remembers how old she is, or when she was born. All she remembers is that she's always existed in some way, and has always wanted a mate. She is what guides warn travelers against, and why they wear silver armor. She has had many lovers, who all die soon after, due to the fact they're mortals.

Last edited by Nightkill on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nightkill
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:43 pm

History will be done soon, but how does it looks so far?
Back to top Go down
Nightkill
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Removing a power due to the new rule.
Back to top Go down
Lann
Journyman
Lann

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:16 pm

The teleporting part may have to go. Not so sure about that...a second opinion would be nice on that
Back to top Go down
Nightkill
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:32 pm

It's only teleportation within her forest though.
Back to top Go down
Lann
Journyman
Lann

Army
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Teleportation. The act of de-materializing yourself, and rematerializing yourself at another spot, even if only within your forest, at an instant speed. Something you don't usually see unless it requires maybe some type of ritual, or preparation to cast. Even within your own forest, it would make you immortal. The ability to dodge literally anything by simply teleporting around it
Back to top Go down
Nightkill
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Got it. I'll say that she needs to wait three minutes to recharge before she can teleport again.
Back to top Go down
Lann
Journyman
Lann

Army
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Make it like...Every 4th post prior to it;s last use, it can be used Meaning it has a cooldown of 3 of your posts. I'd just say a normal 3 or 6 post cd, but depending on how big a topic gets, that can be pretty unfair
Back to top Go down
Nightkill
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Alright. Will edit that in.
Back to top Go down
Nightkill
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Edited that in, put in some History. I'd prefer to reveal more of it through rp, is that OK?
Back to top Go down
Nightkill
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Emperor of Helios
Adam

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 135

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:02 pm

I'd add WAY more history more so if she's so old she doesn't remember her age... some things must have happened in that time? Maybe she served the previous Grand Demon 500 years prior to Adam becoming the reawakened one?

Also for the appearance I'd add maybe just a bit more maybe say what she usually chooses to look like she at least needs to have ONE main form she keeps, to keep things simple, also for the shapeshifter powers she can only copy the appearance, voice patterns, and all that but not the powers and such correct?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.rpg-board.net
Nightkill
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:07 pm

That's my point. I'd prefer to reveal all that through rp.

And I'll add that. And you're correct.
Back to top Go down
Nightkill
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Dea
Head Witch
Dea

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Apparently there's not anymore issues with this, since it was bumped 10 days ago

Approved.

I'll see that your character is moved to the appropriate section once one of the Admins arrives this evening. My apologies for the delay Nightkill.

((Note:)) Should the previous staff members who were handling this have any further questions, please do address them should they ask. Thank you))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna, a Bound Demon   Luna, a Bound Demon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna, a Bound Demon
Page 1 of 1