Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt I_vote_lcapBlood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt I_voting_barBlood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt I_vote_lcapBlood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt I_voting_barBlood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Empty
PostSubject: Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt   Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:21 pm

Order Name: Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt
Order Leader: Sebastian
Founding members: DeMoyah, Sebastian, John Fletcher.
Order Goal: To Destroy the Palidan Order or at least enough paldian's for them to not be able to function properly.
Point Of Origin: Mt Calenhad
History: Demons have always been hunted by the order of the paldians; many have been slain and far more many have been injuired or sent back to the fiery planes by means of banishment or the like. It was during an attack upon their lives that DeMoyah, Sebastian And the former Palidan John Fletcher began to have this idea. Upon the three of them realizing their hatred for the paldian's they decided to form an order that would do the same to palidans where ever they roosted. After a few succesfull palidan slayings; they decided to begin the order that was considered the only anti-palidan order to exist. Palidan's refuse to believe that demons hunt them and will continue to pay the price until they learn it is true.

Ranks:

Moonstone: Deals with the order as a whole; Is the three leaders. They directly interact with the runes and items that must be destroyed or corrupted. They deal with the highest of the Palidan order and are infamous amongst the paldians as slayers of their bretheren.

Sanguine deal the most direct routes to dealing with the paldians; they are often the front on which the paldians face for fights and are the ones that do the large amount of hunting. They in every respect are the ones dealing with the most dangerous of the palidans; but not their leaders unless otherwise told. Or if the oppertunity permits.

Onyx: Deal in subterfuge; are the ones that are stabbing the palidans right in their backs without being seen and leave without being seen. They are the ones considered as assasins of the accursed palidans; they must be able to hide from those that hunt. They are spies and they are many. They are the second rank and often are found dealing with Sanguine since they both can work together for wonderous effects. More human like demons often fill this category.

Blood: Deal in networking and avoiding contact with the palidans but may directly attack them when needed or threatened. They are the lowest ranking out of the three but are the most useful for the long run if one wants to keep the order running. They deal with the humans the most; and often are the ones getting supplies and keeping the supplies ready for when Sanguine or Onyx passes through. They can set up anywhere they please but they must be able to remain out of the picture of harm unless threatened. They offer many contracts for certain palidans; and often the rewards they offer are quite worth the risk of slaying a holy blood.

Moonstone Members:
-John Fletcher
-DeMoyah
-Sebastian

Sanguine Members:
-Nakara

Onyx Members:
-Sean Collin

Blood Members:

Last edited by Sebastian on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:54 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Emperor of Helios
Adam

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 135

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt   Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:41 am

Well... you're going to need just one more demon in this group before I can really approve it. Try asking Advocate to join.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.rpg-board.net
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt   Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:19 am

Got two more members. Ranks and history set up.

<_<
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Lord of Haven

Army
Loyalty: Haven
Troops: 25

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt   Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Alright, this one sounds solid, I'll give it my approval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt   Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Pact Of The Dragon Crypt
Page 1 of 1