Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Blood Storm Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Blood Storm Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Blood Storm Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Blood Storm Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Blood Storm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Blood Storm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Blood Storm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Blood Storm Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Blood Storm Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Blood Storm I_vote_lcapBlood Storm I_voting_barBlood Storm I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Blood Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Blood Storm Empty
PostSubject: Blood Storm   Blood Storm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Ability Name: Blood Storm

Ability Family: Blood/Darkness

Duration/Cooldown

At a minimum sebastian must use this ability for two posts, which has a cooldown of four posts. For every post that it is used the cooldown adds two posts. For example Sebastian uses the ability for ten posts; so it would have a cooldown twenty posts. The longer he uses the more severe of the cost he pays however so he cannot use this abbility to terribly long otherwise the consiquences would be dreadful.

Ability Effect:

Active(Disables Passive when used): Sebastian gains the ability to control the blood of his own body; it can act like projectiles... or just about anything that he can think of for that matter. He can also use it to enhance his other abilities that he currently posses.... He can also rip the blood out of smaller living creatures; and with a great deal of pain to himself other creatures (Ex: Human sized creatures)

Passive: Lets him "see" the blood inside a person; he cannot however tamper with their blood.

Ability Techniques: Sebastian lets forth a horrid roar of blood curdling rage and lets his own body begin to convulse as the blood inside of him reaches out of his body and tampers with the delicate fabric of his fur; symbols of the most foul are bled into his very being but are only visable on his fur and skin... his bone armor itself is turned black with corruption and gains a shimmering coat of blood as a result.

Cons: Rending his own blood has a price... And that price is hunger of dangerous proportions. It can also twist his body in the most painful of ways making sebastian very vurnarable after this ability is used. If this abilitiy is used to long Sebastian can wither and die a horrid death... which is followed immediately by the hound's own blood exploding violently. His body is not meant to take such punishment from within and it him having to deal with bleeding from his very bones is the price he has to pay. The price of tearing blood out of someone else is greater than the cost of him rending it from his own flesh. Often this can leave Sebastian in a spiriling beserk spree of whih unless calmed down properly... he'll continue on a short lived spree of destruction before finnally with the force that would rival a volcano he would shred his existance into oblivion leaving only his memory behind. Fine manipulation of blood is beyond him; and will forever be out of his grasp since he can only harshly deal with blood. A being must be living for him to use this ability upon them; he holds no power on death's grasp upon a body.

Last edited by Sebastian on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Macha
Mage
Macha

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops: 0

Blood Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Storm   Blood Storm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Looks good, nothing out of the ordinary and a classic ability.

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down

Blood Storm
Page 1 of 1