Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Abilities of the Phoenix I_vote_lcapAbilities of the Phoenix I_voting_barAbilities of the Phoenix I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Abilities of the Phoenix I_vote_lcapAbilities of the Phoenix I_voting_barAbilities of the Phoenix I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Abilities of the Phoenix

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Freelancer
Phoenix

Abilities of the Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Abilities of the Phoenix   Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Ability Name: Breath of the Phoenix
Ability Family: Fire, Destruction
Description: When in human form the fire shoots from either his hands or mouth, this fire is strong enough to melt even the strongest of metals, can burn flesh(3 degree burns or worse)
Ability Effect:The Breath of the Phoenix is fire that shoots through his mouth and can spread like wild fire, it is almost as hot as the flames of the sun. No fire can match the heat and destruction cababilities of the Phoenix(cooldown of 3 posts)
History: Amos like all phoenixes was born with this power and has honed it over the centuries of his life.

Ability Name: Feathers of the Phoenix
Ability Family: Elemental, protective
Description: Like all phoenixes Amos' feathers are made of pure fire and just as hot as his breath. When he feeels harmed he can 'shoot out' his feathers in all directions for 100 yards.only used in phoenix form.
Ability Effect: The feathers of fire that dawn his body are able to melt metal and shoot out in all directions for 50 yards. (cool down of three posts)
History:As a Phoenix he is born with this power and has honed the abilities to its peak over centuries of years.

Ability Name:Tears of the Phoenix
Ability Family: Healing
Description: In Phoenix form he has healing abilities through his tears.
Ability Effect: His tears are able to cure even the most lethal of wounds though they take imideate effect it also knocks the person out so the wounds can heal correctly.(cooldown of 3 posts)
History: Being a Phoenix Amos was born with this power and has used it to heal even those effected by the Plauge.

Last edited by Phoenix on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeMoyah
Bound Demon
DeMoyah

PostSubject: Re: Abilities of the Phoenix   Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:27 pm

I'll need a 2nd opinion on these.

In my own opinion, the first 2 spells are pretty much annihilating any weapon used here. That's awfully powerful for a beginning creature.

Also, the second spell's radius is bigger than a football field, since you're stating its 100 yards in ALL directions.... I'm not quite sure if that's too much for beginning standards as well.

For the healing spell, you state "it knocks the person out". For how long? The duration of the cooldown period?

I'll see about getting another Admin to take a look at these before asking you to make any edits, Phoenix.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Freelancer
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Abilities of the Phoenix   Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:53 pm

The first two only last one post though before cooldown (all three really..) and the knockout is just that post it takes place then the cooldown
Back to top Go down
Solara
Freelancer
Solara

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Abilities of the Phoenix   Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:59 pm

I agree the fire is WAY too hot "almost as hot as the sun" would kill almost everything on earth....the reason everyone is alive is because the sun is so far away so I agree melting metal is too powerful. also the radius for the feathers is too far as well I would prefer a max of like 50?
Back to top Go down
The Ranger
Freelancer
The Ranger

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Abilities of the Phoenix   Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:46 am

yeaa the heat of the sun thing was exateration xD it just a big way of saying that the fire is hoter than most fires, and the burning thing was approved in my app (practically invaulnerable skin, arrows,metal, and flesh burn when they come in contact with himweapons that use magic or are infused with magic may still prove harmful depending on the powers they behold, but weapons made of normal steel or other aloys don't do much)
and 50 is fine
Back to top Go down
Solara
Freelancer
Solara

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Abilities of the Phoenix   Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Ok agreed on 50 and Demoyah and/or other admin i'll leave the final decision to you
Back to top Go down
Adam
Emperor of Helios
Adam

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 135

PostSubject: Re: Abilities of the Phoenix   Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:06 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abilities of the Phoenix   Abilities of the Phoenix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abilities of the Phoenix
Page 1 of 1