Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Justori James Bronze Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Justori James Bronze Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Justori James Bronze Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Justori James Bronze Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Justori James Bronze Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Justori James Bronze Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Justori James Bronze Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Justori James Bronze Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Justori James Bronze Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Justori James Bronze I_vote_lcapJustori James Bronze I_voting_barJustori James Bronze I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Justori James Bronze I_vote_lcapJustori James Bronze I_voting_barJustori James Bronze I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Justori James Bronze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justori Bronze
Freelancer

Justori James Bronze Empty
PostSubject: Justori James Bronze   Justori James Bronze Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:57 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Justori James Bronzious

Alias: Justori Bronze, The Paladin of the Scales, James Coppnit

Race: Human

Class: Paladin

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Blood Type(Optional): HH (OOC: Often called "Bombay Blood"

Family Members(Optional): None that he speaks of.

Birth Date(Optional): September 28

Star Sign(Optional): Libra, the scales.

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: From a single glance, it can be instantly assessed that he is quite muscular, even in full battle armor. He has a bag or two under his eyes, despite often getting good sleep. Looking into his eyes is like looking into a book you know if full of information, but cannot read. He gives off a protective feeling to those that are innocent or allies to him, but gives of a strong feeling of fear and intimidation to those who he considers an enemy. He has a large build, and looks average weight. He is tall.

Image:

Height: 6' 5''

Weight: 230 lbs

Body Type: Large and muscular

Extra Feature: He has a diagonal scar under his eye, and another on his cheekbone. Tattooed on his chest is the Libra Scales.

Voice: His voice sounds exactly like Liam Neeson's (He voices Aslan from the Narnia series.)

Extra Clothing/Gear:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality:He is very protective and "pure." He is quite kind to his friends, and ruthless to his enemies. His is usually very silent. He is wise beyond his years, and his insight is great. He is very serious about most things, and doesn't talk about himself or his past at all. If he loves someone, he will always be faithful to them. His full trust is uncommon, but once obtained, is well worth obtaining.

Likes: Clear days, Sunlight, Nature, Clear lakes, forests, justice, kindness, children, innocence, relaxation.

Dislikes: Corruption, lies, dreary days or dreariness in general, evil in general, unkindness, destruction, betrayals.

Goals: To forever purge the land of Demons, evil, and filth, to prove to God that humans are not failures, and to bring God back to the world.

Fears: Humans losing and demons taking total control for the rest of eternity, God forever abandoning the world, bad natured people becoming more common than good natured people, all authority becoming corrupt.

Strength: Is very "pure" and would be hard to corrupt. Is very trustworthy and strong willed. Would never betray someone. Is vicious and nearly unstoppable in battle. Even when there is no hope, when winning is no longer a possibility, when fighting back becomes futile, he still fights on anyway.

Weakness: Women and Children. If someone were to threaten them, he would surrender. If he's betrayed by someone he truly trusted, he becomes depressed. The more evil than good in the world he sees, the sadder and more hopeless he becomes (could be exploited by illusions or delusions).

Extra Information: If he were to believe that the Kingdom he served had corrupt people in positions of authority, he would go to great lengths to remove them from power, even assassination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[b]History: Shortly after he was born to his parents, the village he and his parents lived in was invaded by Unbound demons. A group of demons broke into his parents' small house and killed them both. As they all approached the child, ready to kill it just as they had it's parents. As one chanted a spell to snuff out the small flame of life from the baby boy, three men wielding battle-hammers ran inside and dispatched all four demons in under a minute. They assessed there were too many demons to free the village, and quickly made it out with the baby boy. They trekked for a week on land, feeding the child milk they obtained from farms along the way. Stocked up with enough milk to feed the child, they arrived on a beach with a longboat on it. They pushed the boat into the ocean, got in, and sailed. Three days later, they arrived on an island covered in plant life that made the island look as green as an emerald. The men took the baby to a temple in the middle of the island. The men told their master they had retrieved the child right were it was foretold he would be. The next Paladin of the Scales had been brought to the Island of the Just.

Justori was named and nurtured. He grew up loved and cared for. He was taught the difference between right and wrong, the history of the world, and why is was important to always be just. Throughout his life he trained vigorously, and learned as much as the island natives, the "Order of Libra", could teach him. He grew up living a structured, peaceful, enjoyable life.

As soon as he turned 33 (he was long accustomed to everyone on the island celebrating their birthday in the same month as him) he was told of the prophecy bestowed upon the Order long ago, saying that a Paladin of the Scales would one day be born. Two weeks before his birth, a voice whispered to all on the island, that the Paladin of the Scales had been born, but would soon be killed by demons if no one intervened. Immediately, the most elite the Order could offer were sent to the village the voice told them. Justori was told of his parents, and that he would now become the Paladin of the Scales. The news hit him like a bag of bricks, but he accepted it all. He always knew this place was not his home, he always felt it. And he also felt as if he was needed elsewhere. That night, he was officially named Justori, Paladin of the Scales. He was given the Armour of Justice and the Hammer of Light. And then, he set off for the main land.
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Lord of Haven

Army
Loyalty: Haven
Troops: 25

Justori James Bronze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justori James Bronze   Justori James Bronze Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Back to top Go down

Justori James Bronze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Character Registry :: Approved Characters :: Paladins-
Jump to: