Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Chritmas Party I_vote_lcapChritmas Party I_voting_barChritmas Party I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Chritmas Party

Go down 
+4
Aiden
The Ranger
Aurora
Solara
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Solara
Freelancer
Solara

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:05 am

Upon arriving at the designated location you see a large buffet table with endless amounts of holiday food of every variety and more surrounded by a mulititude of different humans and demons talking and some even fighting. A young woman dressed in red speaks to the group.

"Hello everyone my name is Holly Mistletoe, welcome to my christmas party I hope you have fun but please try not to kill eachother" She says with a smile before a scary humanoid demon with huge sharp claws comes up behind her.

"...Or do..." He contradicts her smile with an evil grin. "Either way enjoy yourselves. The name's Mr. Clause, gorge yourselves with the food its endless." When the man grabs a large roasted boar leg another immediatly takes its place.

(OOC: This is not part of the storyline its just a fun little meet and greet so do whatever and have fun!)

Holly Mistletoe
Spoiler:

Mr. Clause
Spoiler:

Last edited by Solara on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Finn walked into the large hall, wearing his normal black armor and demon skull helmet, which was designated in the message he received. Normally this sort of gathering would be the last place he came to but the promise of endless food drew him in, since he did not get to eat on an exactly regular basis. He looked at the woman and the demon in turn but walked by them both with a curt nod of his head and a quick greeting, "Hello."

Finn had never been well known for carrying on long conversations and for the few that knew of his past they did not blame him. He did however pause for a second for them to respond if they so choose.
Back to top Go down
Solara
Freelancer
Solara

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:52 am

When the Human Warrior walked up to the two hosts Holly was happy to see him being the human host but since Mr. Clause was a demon he wanted nothing to do with him. Yet somehow the two hosts are friends.

"Hello! Have a merry time today! Buh-bye!" Holly piped before vanishing with a gust of wind and snow.

"Just enjoy the party." Mr. Clause yawned before he too vanished in the strange gust.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Journyman
Aurora

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops: 20

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:26 am

Aurora came to this get-together for two reasons. One was that she wanted to make some friends. She hasn't met anyone other than her family and the mage twins Zorn and Thorn her whole life so this would be a great oppurtunity. Second and more important since both demons and humans were here she thought it would be a good idea to be here to stop any fights and to make sure everything was under control and balanced.

Already she could see there was a pretty balanced amount of demons and humans but each had their own side of the big feasting table. They refused to sit next to eachother. This sadened Aurora because she dreamed of someday living in a world where everyone could get along and treat eachother fairly. Of course this was a crazy dream that would most likely never come true, but still she hoped.

"Aiden!" She shouted across a group of human-like demons who didn't seem too pleased with her shouting in their ears. "Sorry guys." She shyly apologized before moving around them to get to her brother, who by no surprise was also in his human form.

"What have you been up to big brother? I have missed you in my adventures." She questioned him exitedly. He was never very expressively happy but Aurora knew that he missed her and their sister, Solara, almost as much she missed the two of them.

Her attention was cut short by a man in black armor approaching the hosts in a friendly manner only to be shooed off as if he were never there.

"How rude!" She had meant to say that in her head but it slipped out and embarrassingly enough the man was in hearing distance and probably heard her.
Back to top Go down
The Ranger
Freelancer
The Ranger

Army
Troops:

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:54 pm

((can I join? If not I'll delet my post, also sorry it's a bit short))

The Ranger walks into the party bow upon his back with his quiver full of arrows, short sword and dagger in their sheaths as well. It may be a party but how he was raised one quickly learnt to never leave home without your valiable, weapons, some food, and your wife if you had one; the last two on the list didn't apply in this situation because of the endless food and the fact that Rey is simply not married. As he continues in he quickly attracts attention from some of the humans and demons alike, yet he tries to ignore it for it is hard to go anywhere in public being the worlds best archer. That and the fact that he is a Dragon slayer and some of the demons here might even be dragons or the strange were-dragons. None the less he came and has decided he will enjoy himself even if it is the de-no, there will be no deaths tonight, ot on his watch at least. A faint smile appears upon his hidden, hooded, face as he strides over to the food,making absolutely no noise, then filling a plate of chicken, a light salad, some bread, and coffee with honey,his favorite.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Freelancer
Aiden

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:40 am

Aiden was one of the first to arrive as he was already fairly close when some invisible being invited him. The only reason he came was to get some food, as he was tired of sneaking around hunting farm animals to survive, and to hopefully meet up again with his sisters although he wasn't exactly sure he actually wanted Solara to be there.

His name was called through the now filling party clearing. When he turned toward the voice he was happy to see Aurora apologing to the demons whose ears she just screamed in. The two dragon-born met in the middle both excited to see one another although Aiden didn't show it very much. Its not that he was holding his emotions back they just normally didn't surface for others viewing.

After Aurora's greeting he replied, "I've missed you as well but I have not had much luck doing anything as of late. As you know my dragon form is not as agile as I'd like but due to a lack of equipment I've been forced to hunt that way sticking to the easy prey...cooped up farm animals." When he finished he noticed Aurora was more interested in some guy getting ignored by the hosts...but she was doing the same to him right now...

...sisters...
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:44 am

Sebastian had recived the invitation to this party not to long ago and didn't wish to be to terribly late to it. He hadn't been at an party before so his curiousity was definately at it's peak; what amused him the most though was that someone had invited the hell hound to this party without proper thought.... or at least what seemed to be proper thought.

Sebastian walked through the trees that held the buffet behind them and to his surprise there were many a demon and many a human sitting around it glaring at either side yet a few seemed to revel and take merriment at the items on the table along with their fellows. What he noticed as well that there was no cross mingling between the two factions; so sebastian decided to be that one demon who sat on the human side of the table just to throw off the ackward social barrier. It wasn't like anyone was going to stop him, then again why would someone stop the large hell hound from sitting next to the table? It didn't make any sense really so he didn't see any problem with it. the large hell hound hadn't eaten physical food in quite some time so he took pleasure in taking a leg from one of the platters that had some sort of fowl upon it (he wasn't sure the name but he did know that the leg was over sized). Without hesitation the hell hound bit into the leg and tried to start up some sort of conversation with the person next to him; although it was rather hard to understand the hell hound due to the amount of leg that was in his mouth.

So how many folks you kill lately?

It was an honest question but the party member that he adressed it to probrably wasn't the best of choice. It was one of the many humans that sat at this table; to sebastian all humans looked as equally edible so he wasn't to keen on remembering or even trying to tell them apart unless they really proved to be an irritant like some palidan's or humans ussually did.

sometimes I'm not sure why I even bother with this sort of thing... I'm probrably going to end up killing someone here.... Not that it bothers me though... Sebastian thought to himself while he stared down at this human that he had spoken to.

Last edited by Sebastian on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Journyman
Aurora

Army

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Aurora had a very small attention span so easily forgot about her brother and the rude hosts and turned her gaze back to the table where there was now a large dog-like demon sitting on the human side. Her dream was coming true! Finally they were interacting with one another!

She skipped over to the empty seat next to the hell-hound and grabbed a bowl of pudding before sitting facing him with a huge grin on her face.

"Its so great that you decided to break up the stupid human vs. demon crap by sitting here!" Her excitement radiated off of her so much one could almost see it. Before she continued on her excited rant she started spooning her pudding into her mouth to shut herself up for awhile.

Aurora was very excited but at the same time she wasn't quite sure this creatures intentions were as pure as hers. Of course so far he hadn't done anything untrustworthy so she saw no harm in trusting him. Someday this would be her downfall.
Back to top Go down
John Fletcher
Bound Demon
John Fletcher

Army
Troops:

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:01 pm

John walked through the knee deep snow leading up to the castle where this "party" was supposed to be. He had found the letter of invitation on the poor sap who was his meal yesterday and decided he would check it out. As far as he knew, it could end up as another meal for him. He slowly opened the large wooden door and walked briskly into the warmly lit hall and looked around at the people already gathered. There was a vast assortment of people already in attendance, including a paladin which sent chills down John's spine and... Sebastian? John threw his hood off his head and swiftly walked across the fire lit room to sit down next to Sebastian and the white-haired girl.

As he approached the hellhound he over heard his question. "Too many to count, Sebastian, too many to count! Good to see you again! I hope your hunts go well? It's been a while since our... run in on Mt. Calenhad and you sure have grown. What are you now, two tons?" John's gaze drifted from Sebastian and onto the white-haired girl who seemed to be bubbling over with excitement. Sizing her up, he kept his eyes on her as he asked the hound, "And who is your friend here?"

John held out his hand to her and said, "John Fletcher, Lord of the Ravens, Moonstone of the blood pact and..." John glanced uneasily at the paladin across the room, "... ex-paladin. It's a pleasure to meet another lovely lady."

John turned back to Sebastian and said, "Sorry for my absence in regards to the Bloodpact, Brother. I hope our... organization is still fruitful?"
Back to top Go down
The Ranger
Freelancer
The Ranger

Army
Troops:

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Rey takes his food and walks over to the table sitting down on the 'human side' or what used to be so as it now occupies three demons, he chuckles as the original occupant of the seat next to the hell hound gets up and runs away in fright. Seeing the seat open up he shrugs and sits down in said seat, and once there places his food down before removing his hood. It is odd for him to remove it but even he who was raised by bandits knows that one always removes any head garments when sitting at the dinner table. When the hood is removed it reveales his 'beautiful' face, 'amazing' brown eyes, and 'stunning' dirty-blonde hair, though that is how everyone else he's met has described him, Rey himself has never been aware of or taken much care in his looks. After quickly saying a silent prayer he grabs his fork and begins eating his salad, smirking slightly at the conversations going on all around him, waiting for something to go over board and a brawl to happen. As much as he does not one to begin at all he knows that sooner or later it will and either the ex-paladin will start it or the hell hound who he now sits beside, maybe even the phoenix off in the corner by it's self. Though the human occupants can't be left out of the question of starting it, sadly even his pwn race can be just as vile and ignorant as the species they say they despice; the whole lot of them sicken him at times with all the racisim between the two races and even amongst their own kind. Though that is true it won't stop him from trying to find the good in everyone and maybe even one day uniting everyone some how...he knows not how it will be done now but one day it shall come to pass.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Sebastian eyed the girl that sat next to him with a practiced eye; he wasn't about to get fooled by some innocent act or even the friendly aura that this girl seemed to have. He kept his guard up while he looked the girl up and down assessing what possible threat she could pose to him; which ended up being somewhere in the middle range. Something just didn't sit right with this girl but he didn't have to worry too much; he could fight his way out of here and be gone before anyone could realize it. Sebastian sniffed at the girl and narrowed his eyes, he smelled something faintly... He couldn't name what exactly but he automatically dubbed this girl not human; which meant she had to be a demon of some kind. Sebastian felt his body relax a bit but he tensed it up when she spoke to him; she was rather childish but that was to be expected he supposed...

Girl the only reason I'm sitting here is due to the sizable gap between chairs. As for the Demons against humans, it was to be expected; although I'm fairly certain I could demolish quite a few of them in single combat.

Sebastian's ears perked as he heard a voice that seemed as familiar as his own; he had the pleasure once of meeting John and within the same meeting had the young man turned into a vampyre. A deadly smile crossed over sebastian's face; the smile didn't reach the eyes though which caused the smile to look too detached from the canine face.

Hello john.... I'd have to say my kill count has grown considerbly since we met last... As for my hunts they have gone considerbly well; my latest venture brought me to something I've been wishing to share with the rest of the bloodpact members once we have the time... As for my size... Power does feed the soul of the damned. And no I don't weigh that much... Sebastian followed johns gaze and had his smile disapear for a moment before resurfacing One of the many demons gracing this table me thinks. May we have your name Girl? Mine is Sebastian, Moonstone of the bloodpact, one of three demon lords of the bloodpact.

Sebastian puffed out his chest at the last part and then chuckled darkly at his fellows words; it was obvious that the hell hound thought that john hadn't missed much. You haven't missed much there brother, other than the killing of a few palidans here and there... as for the organization as a whole it has been well; we don't have as many members as the palidans have in theirs but our tenacity will make up for it. I have some information to share with you reguarding their order later on whenever the three of us are in one place again. sebastian let out a sigh and then took a big bite out of the leg that he had. He noticed that the orriginal member of the chair next to him had fled and a new human had sat down in his place. The human didn't say anything so sebastian didn't bother with the creature; he did move the platter of chicken closer to the human with his tail; seeing that the human had some chicken already the hell hound figured the creature would no doubtly want more.
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Freelancer
Aiden

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:49 pm

When Aiden saw that his sister had yet again lost interest in one thing and moved on the next he sighed dramatically. Upon turning to follow Aurora's interest he saw she had found a rather large and dangerous looking demon to sit next to only to be accompanied soon after by a vampire. Quickly he began to trace her path and got to her side. He would never trust demons especially around his little sister.

The closer he got the more he heard. The two demons were talking about their kill-counts so casually they were able to add in their introductions to the mix. As they finished asking for Aurora's information he stepped in.

"My sister is not of your concern! I suggest you back off now" He warned while gripping the white-haired girl's shoulders urging her to leave. "These are not the type of beings to be socializing with, Aurora." He whispered in her ear while still staring the demons down.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Journyman
Aurora

Army

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Another demon, by the smell of him, had approached the table. He seemed to know who the first one was. And when he noticed her the hound correctly assumed she too was at least part demon before the two of them introduced themselves.

"I'm Aurora, one of three Dragonborn, at least as far as I know." She shook hands and smiled, happy to meet some new people. Sebastian was kinda scary but the Fletcher guy seemed nice.

As she was evaluating the two men her brother joined them. Sadly he was part of the war she so hated. Although he was part Dragon he hated the demons with every fiber of their being. His grip on her shoulders easily showed the hatred even had he not spoken such harsh words. She decided to ignore his anger and focus on continuing her pleasant conversation.

"And this is my brother, Aiden, the second of three Dragonborn. It's so nice to meet you!" Her joyous mood made it seem as if Aiden had never spoken. "Lighten up, brother can't you see they're on the human side of the table? They dont care aboiut the war."
Back to top Go down
John Fletcher
Bound Demon
John Fletcher

Army
Troops:

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:08 am

John's smirk blew into a full grin as Sebastian answered his questions. The hellhound seemed like his usual self. He reached down and pulled out a flask of blood and poured the contents into a goblet that was on the table as he listened to his friend. He mixed the blood with a deep-dark wine and began to sip it whi;e looking around the room. But as he was listening to the girl's introduction, a boy approached them from behind the white-haired girl and quickly scolded them for inquiring her name and with John's a tuned hearing he heard what he whispered to her also. John's eyes flashed red and his face contorted in a scowl for a second, but just as soon as it appeared, it disappeared and John seemed like his normal self again. John stood up and glared at the boy for a moment, locking eyes with him before sipping his wine and turning away.

He allowed the girl named Aurora to finish introducing her brother before saying, "Aurora... such a beautiful name for such a beautiful young lady. You had better keep her close, Aiden. You never know what sorts of predators frequent these parties." John returned to his seat and continued, Alas! i must admit, i did not know this was the human side of the table. I merely took a seat near my old friend here. If our sitting here is a problem, we can move elsewhere, no need spoiling a good party with angered fueds. Though I do say, the paladin over there does make me want to just rip off his arms and strangle him with them." He smiled a genuine smile at the girl as he said the last part, almost as if it were a normal occurrence. He waved to the two seats next to him and said, "You are more than welcome to accompany us. That is of course, so long as your brother approves. I wouldn't want to create any hard feeling among our kind."

John turned back to face Sebastian and listened to him as he gave brief details about the bloodpact's dealings in his absence. He was glad to hear he wasn't the only one still hunting paladins, though the lack of numbers disturbed him. As Sebastian said that he needed to speak to him and DeMoyah, John nodded and said, "I will meet you and our mutual friend at the Sanguine Castle on top of Mt. Calenhad as soon as it is convenient for the both of you."

John watched as Sebastian slid a piece of chicken over to the hooded human sitting next to him. John raised an eyebrow at the large hound and smirked before saying, "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?"
Back to top Go down
The Ranger
Freelancer
The Ranger

Army
Troops:

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:20 am

Rey continues eating his salad as he listens to sll the conversations going on around him with mild interest, the only one giving any interest is that of the one next to him. For it seems he did place himself right in the midst of the 'action starters' of this party as he assumed he did. His eyes spark slightly, quickly going away, with what the girl says about her and her brother being Dragonborn, making him wonder what in the world it could possibly mean and how they are related to Dragons. His eyebrow raises a little as the hell hound pushes the plate of his chicken twoards him and he hears what the ex-paladin has to say about this, only to make a faint smirk come to his face. "Thank you for the ofer but I have more than enough food upon my plate as it is," he says finishing his salad then taking out his dagger, a specialy made weapom and one of it's kind, the blade crafted of titanium-steel sharp enough to cut through nearly any armor and strong enough to survive any blow. The hilt is the special part though for it is made up of dragon scales and dragon bones;after taking it out of it's sheath he cuts up some of his chicken and eats a piece pushing the other plate belonging to the hell hound back to it's original spot.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Journyman
Aurora

Army

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:57 am

The compliment Aurora recieved was flattering and she gave the vampire a big gin showing she appreciated it. After looking over at her brother who seemed defeated and slumped into a chair she continued the conversation.

"Thank you very much Johnfletcher." She didn't know the two names were separate as she had never met anyone with a first and last name. She always called her siblings by their first(and only) names and her parents mom and dad. "So what made you guys decide to join the party?"

Before they answered her question the human pulled out a dagger with scales on it. Those couldn't be dragon scales...unless it was a newborn dragon. Even then she thought all dragons but her father had died off long ago. So how could this human with such a pathetically short life span be weilding a dragon scaled dagger? Just to be safe she decided to avoid him even though she was very curious about the existance of others.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Sebastian let a scowl cross his face at Aiden's words; it wasn't every day he was told to back off when he wasn't doing anything bad... It didn't really make sense to him so he ignored that part save for a few choice words that left his mouth in a rather unsavoury way. I wasn't saying she was my concern boy. I was merely introducing myself as well as asking for her name... That's called an introduction you wretch. And what would you rather have her socilize with anyway? Humans would just push her away and eventually would kill her; let demons be demons kid otherwise we forget ourselves. The hell hounds hearing was rather absurd when it came to the distance that the group was in currently. The hell hound leaned foreward and let his teeth bare in a snarl Another thing to note Aurora is that we do care about the war, we just don't care about table placement. If a human wants to waste their time and their life trying to kill me I'll gladly return the favour with much better results than they. Sebastian wasn't trying to boast supirority he was just going off the fact he hadn't been bested as of yet. The hell hound lapsed into silence at john's words, his eyes roaming the table with a hunger that trancended those of physical needs; he needed to eat soon and the food that he had eaten earlier wasn't cutting it. The hell hound noted the human's words and took them into consideration for a moment, he shrugged after a few moments before taking another leg.

That sounds like a plan john... And no I didn't get taught that, I got taught that some food likes to eat more than other foods. I understand human, if I may ask what is your name? You no doubtbly heard my introduction so I need not bother.

Sebastian turned his eyes to Aurora for a quick moment, a smile graced his canine lips for a long moment before he answered. Once again it wasn't what he said; but how he said it that made his words sound... wrong...

I thought that maybe I could get some more food. Living or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
The Ranger
Freelancer
The Ranger

Army
Troops:

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Rey smiles slightly, though it quickly disappears, at the obvious interest in his dagger by the girl known as Aurora. Then he hears the question asked by the hell hound and nods, "I am called many things, by some The Ranger, or The worlds greatest archer, others call me the King of Stealth,and even by some Dragonslayer; though I know the demons could not have been real dragons they were close from all acounts I've heard." He says quietly then continuing, "but as to my name...it is Rey, Rey Miller." The archer finishes saying what he had to say and all throughout it in a tone of mild interest as if the titles mean nothing to him. As he waits for a reply Rey returns the dagger to his sheath and finishes his chicken now with a full stomach as he sips his coffee. To him coffee with honey is the most delicious beverage created by man, and he cares not for the opinions of others on this subject.
((again, sorry it's short))
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Freelancer
Aiden

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:50 am

Aiden shot a hard look at Sebastian before mouthing his arguement.

"As a matter of fact yes I would prefer her to speak with humans. They are far more rational and less destructive. Monsters like you only care about themselves and everyone else is just an obstacle in your way that you end up killing. Your all the same your only goals are to kill and destroy as I have already heard in your conversation with this...abomination!" He said that last part while looking at John and he spat on the ground.

"As for you, if you don't stop hitting on my sister so help me gods I WILL kill you." As Aiden threatened the demon an angry black aura began to surface. It was only barely visible much like a small shadow but it was there none-the-less.

This time in his anger he stupidly killed all suspicions of their dragon heritage and put it directly in the open.

"...and Dragonslayer? Really? Your short life span would not give you oppurtunity to have already killed a dragon let alone multiple! My father is the last full blooded one left and he is very much alive and kicking much to my disappointment."
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Journyman
Aurora

Army

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:05 am

Aurora was about to apologize to Sebastian for the incorrect assumptions about the war but Aiden suddenly spoke up, no he ranted uncontrolably which was very much unlike him. She had never seen him so...evil before. He undoubtedly gained their father's anger and hatred but she would never tell him that. The more he was like their father the more he hated himself.

"Aiden.........please......stop it....AIDEN!" Aurora continued trying to stop Aiden through his rampage but he kept going. Until he mentioned wanting their father dead in which case she scolded him. He stopped after that one but by then it was too late...the dragonslayer knew who they were and he angered the entire group. So now demons and humans could possibly be working together soon to kill them both.

Acting quickly she closed her eyes and took a deep breathe in. As she exhaled she released an essence of calm around her and her brother which expanded to the rest of the table as well. Hopefully it will be enough to prevent a physical fight from breaking out obviously she wont be able to stop the extreme tension and prevent harsh words from escaping but as long as no-one gets hurt then she is happy.

(OOC: look at my approved creation for details on this effect)
Back to top Go down
John Fletcher
Bound Demon
John Fletcher

Army
Troops:

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:28 pm

John listened to his friend Sebastian as the hell hound told the boy named Aiden how things were. He hid a smirk from everyone by sipping from his goblet. While Sebastian's tactics were a little over the top when it came to fear, John knew it to be just the way the over-grown puppy to be. John watched the human out of the corner of his eye, though as he pulled out a dagger made from some form of scales. Those looked an awfully lot like dragon scale, but of course, what did he know? He had never seen a dragon before. His attention shot over to the dragonborn, though, hoping they didn't catch it. For once he would like to just enjoy a party without someone trying to kill him.

But that didn't seem like it was going to happen today.

The stupid human opened his mouth to give an introduction and nothing but idiocy spilled forth. The man had the gall to tell two children of a dragon that he was a dragon slayer and be completely nonchalant about it. The audacity was stiffling to John, but he let it slide without saying anything. It wasn't his fight and getting involved would just break his golden rule, "If it doesn't concern you, don't let it concern you."

He turned to Aurora to answer her question after Sebastian, but was interrupted by her brother. The dragon-child began berating Sebastian on a grand scale that made John chuckle slightly. This boy really had no clue who he was dealing with. Demon or not, Sebastian would not stand for such a blatant show of disrespect. Knowing Sebastian, retribution was right around the corner...

Did he just call me an abomination?

John could hear Aurora trying to calm her brother down, yet was having no effect on the boy. John had done nothing to offend the young fool, yet he decided that it was time to not only anger a very large and very hungry hellhound, but also make enemies with someone who wasn't even bothering him. He allowed the rant to continue for a moment, sneering at the boy when he threatened him for being nice to his sister and making conversation. How dare John do exactly what you are supposed to do at a dinner party! Then the dragon turned on the human, but by then John was too flustered by Aiden's insolence to listen.

As the boy finished, though, Aurora shot in and quickly quieted him. John felt a calm wash over him. He no longer wished to bound up from his chair and rip out the boy's intestines to strangle him with. Instead, John lowered his voice almost to a growl and said, "We abominations have names, which we gave you on our own free will. I suggest you learn to use them quickly, Aiden. In troubled times like these it is important for demons of all make to come together, if not to destroy our enemies, than for shelter with each other. No matter how you show man kind how you are not like us, they will never trust you. They will use you to their own advantage until they no longer require your skills and then they will put you down like a rabbid dog. The dagger that man holds is proof of that. Even if it is not made from true dragon scales, it comes from something similar to a dragon. Let's remember that you aren't a real dragon either, so the man you just belittled may very well be able to kill you.

"As for me talking to your sister, I was trying to be polite. Obviously from your barbaric behavior you have never been to a dinner party in your life, so I will allow that slip in your tongue slide just this once. Now, I suggest you sit and enjoy this bountiful meal that has been graciously bestowed upon us before one of the few people you have just disgraced decides they are not going to be as generous as I am."

John turned to Aurora and his scowl quickly vanished into a smile as he said, "Now... where were we? Ah, yes, why I attended this party. Well, I received my invitation a little while ago and decided it may prove fruitful to visit a party. I can tell by the fact that I got to meet you that it was a wise decision."
Back to top Go down
The Ranger
Freelancer
The Ranger

Army
Troops:

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Rey sighs shaking his head, demons, humans, there all they same when it comes to stupidity; they only hear what they want to and that alone.He listens to what everyone else has to say before he himself will speak, and from this feels an odd rush of calmness come before him, making him calmer than he already was. "Aiden, if I may call you thus, if you had listened to everything I had said you would have heard that I myself do not believe I have killed a real dragon; the scales that make up the hilt of my dagger are simply that of something I killed to save a village that was very similar in almost everyway to a dragon." He says softly and slowly then turning to the John person chuckeling at his description of humans. "You may say that about humans but in reality we are not so different than demons, all in all we are closer underneath than any may come to think." He mummers taking another sip of his coffee, and though he would be a horrible therapyst or psychiatist((sp? xD)) his logic is perfecitly sound and accurate. Or if not perfect than very close, because he knows what he's talking about the hosts of this party are perfect examples that though despite obvious differences humans and demons can co-exist, true it might take a while but he will see that by the time he dies others start to see this as well and help him unite everyone to live together in peace.
Back to top Go down
Alphard
Paladin Black
Alphard

Army
Loyalty: The Chruch
Troops: 5

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:34 pm

OOC: Hope nobody minds me hoping in here. I figured it was as good a place as any to get my feet wet.

Slowly opening the door to the large hall, a muscular man with jet black hair entered. Dressed in simple blue trousers and a dark short-sleeved shirt, the Paladin's armor was easily visible as were the twin sabers sheathed at the back of his waist. Prior to arriving, he had been assured that there would be little to no chance of true violence escalating at this party. That being said, Alphard Deimos was a realist to the core. If demons were here then problems would arise, they always did. Casting his sharp gaze across the room, he stiffled his natural instincts which screamed for him to draw steel and engage the various demonic presences nearby. Restraining his more violent urges, he made his way to the large table where the food was being served and helped himself to a large cup of water and a plate filled with assorted vegetables and a thick slice of pork. From there he calmly walked to a small empty table located slightly off to one corner of the room. The spot offered him an ideal position to keep an eye on his fellow party-goers and far more importantly he had his back to a wall.

Looking over the brim of his cup, the swordsman sipped the cold clear water as he studied a particularly interesting group of demons nearby. Judging merely by their looks they were significantly more powerful than the bulk of the beasts present there that night. Slicing off a bite-sized piece of pork, Alphard brought the morsel to his mouth and swallowed it, savoring the salty flavor. "Hmm, not bad. I suppose this night wasn't a total waste at least."
Back to top Go down
DeMoyah
Bound Demon
DeMoyah

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:12 pm

For some time now, DeMoyah lingered within the shadows since the confrontation began, and now grew heated. The only reason she bothered to waste her time with such a measly affair was because Sebastian and John were attending. She felt it wise to keep Sebastian’s amusing appetite in check in fear he may accidentally eat one of the quests instead, while Fletcher's temper always seemed to require a babysitter. Fledglings were renown for their quick anger, especially males, and John already had a full cup of it being a mere mortal. It seemed becoming a vampyre kept that cup at a constant overflow.

Seeing the despicable bantering displayed amongst the demons brought a sour taste to her tongue as her bright golden hues narrowed with disapproval. This was not as it should be.... and hopefully DeMoyah could find a way to remedy the matter. With a sauntering gait to her stride, she emerged into the light that brought an unnatural glow to her crimson attire and illuminated her pale, porcelain skin while she made her way through the small groups of individuals as their scents filled her nostrils. She headed straight for the arguing group, positioning herself behind the young man who was a stranger to her. His own scent was clearly demonic, leading DeMoyah to tilt her head with an expression mixed of disgust and confusion. This was a demon, yet he insulted his own kind? What blasphemy was this? Did the youngling not see he was making a fool of himself with his own words? Had he come across the less primitive of demons to make such a judgment call against them all? Clearly, by his own sister's cry, she thought the very same of his accusing words spat from his mouth.

Finally, DeMoyah had heard enough. With an annoyed roll of her eyes and sigh of frustration, she quickly gathered her composure and side stepped around the boy and his sister in all her vampyric flare as she carried her firey tresses over her bare shoulder with a subtle toss of her head. “Children, children.....my, my, my.... must we banter amongst each other so? Isn't this meant to be a festive occasion? Love thy brethren and such?” Her bright golden hues slid over them all, yet ended their journey upon Aiden as a seductive smile and purring chuckle escaped the vampyre's throat. “Justify your beliefs all you wish little boy, but truth is truth, no matter how much your words attempt to deny it. You are a demon yourself, no better, no less, than any of us at this table....” As she spoke with an authoritive tone, DeMoyah continued her leisure pace around the table, and even paused to examine the unexpected human sitting amongst them who appearing to be minding his own business as the demons bantered. She lowered herself slightly, bringing her face level to the side of his own, her nose nearly touching his cheek as he continued to eat his meal, and by his attire and weapons, it was clear he was warrior of some type, particularly an archer. “Why what do we have here?” Her sultry tone asked with amusement as her head tilted with curiosity. Only her eyes averted away from the human and locked with the young Aiden again. “Why it's a human sitting here sharing a meal with.....” She feigned a dramatic gasp of shock for the sake of proving her point. “.....demonssssss! He's sitting peacefully amongst the aboniations from heelllllllll.....” Then she suddenly rose up to stand straight and erupted into a fit of chuckles and laughter.

She began her walk amongst the quests again, making sure to give Sebastian a respectable bow of her head and a gracious smile as her hand reached out and patted his knee, which was practically at the height of her head. “Why Sebastian, you grace everyone here with your presence. I would hope you didn't gnaw upon any of the guards this evening...” She gave a playful wink after gazing upon what was left of his meal before leaning her back against the Hellhound's knee and raising an eyebrow to John. “Perhaps if you bring the lady a rose, her brother would find you to be a more civilized abomination, hmm?”
Back to top Go down
Aiden
Freelancer
Aiden

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:47 am

After his rampage Aiden felt a calmness wash over him. Either he really let off some steam or his sister did this. He didn't care either way, all he knew was that he didn't care to fight anymore. His hate for them did not decrease but his anger and desire to kill them on the spot did.

Suddenly another vampire came out of the shadows behind him, how he didn't notice her confused him but he listened to what she had to say none-the-less. She seemed to be friends with the others or at least know them.

great....can this night get any worse? THIS is why I avoid parties....all this drama...

Her words caused his anger to rise again especially the sarcastic tone she chose to use. This time he was calm enough to be more rational and try not to start a fight when they were so obviously out numbered.

"Listen lady, I understand that I'm part demon *shudders* but it doesn't mean I have to show that part of me, I can fit in with the general population of humans just as easily as any other in this form." He explained his reasoning before commenting on her last statement. "As for roses, they would surely not improve your chances of my approval, vampire." He still was disrespectful but to a much smaller degree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chritmas Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chritmas Party   Chritmas Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chritmas Party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Events :: Christmas Party-
Jump to: