Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Macha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Macha Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Macha Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Macha Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Macha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Macha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Macha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Macha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Macha Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Macha I_vote_lcapMacha I_voting_barMacha I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Macha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Macha
Mage
Macha

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops: 0

Macha Empty
PostSubject: Macha   Macha Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:07 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Macha Dragonborn

Alias:

Race: Demon

Class: Unbound Demon

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Blood Type(Optional): O

Family Members(Optional):
Mercedez - Wife (Deceased)
Solara - Daughter
Aurora - Daughter
Aiden - Son

Birth Date(Optional): February 4th

Star Sign(Optional): Aquarius

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance: Macha 16668910

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 110lbs

Body Type: Curvy, Busty

Extra Feature: Wings

Voice:

Extra Clothing/Gear:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: Macha has a kind and nurturing nature. As a simple-minded character, she thinks things through in a straightforward manner that can get to the crux of the problem fairly efficiently and can aid her, usually accidentally. Even when faced with obvious or previous hostility, she rarely holds a grudge or negative feelings towards an enemy. However, this is not a ubiquitous feeling as she can direct considerable fury at a particularly enemy that crossed her.

Because of her condition, she is estranged for society and comes off as anti-social, but she tries to interact with humans, but only to seem bad due to shyness and inexperience. In addition, like her former self, she can become prone to incredible rage if provoked in certain ways, such as the harm of her friends, or reminders of her wife and children.

If one were to really analyze Macha's personality, it would be that she has the kindness and nurturing nature that Mercedez had, but her mind retains the vast intelligence that Kaluoshen collected. Her naivete comes from Mercedez and her great rage stems from Kaluoshen's demonic mind. A perfect amalgam to the two minds.

Nature
Men
Women
Books

Dislikes:
Demons
Paladins

Goals: To gain complete control over her powers and to make sure that she never loses someone she cares about ever again.

Fears:

Strength: High Magical power

Weakness: Lack of control (can't hold back powers)
Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History: Macha is thought to be a strange new recruit that joined the Ordo Magi in the mage tower, claiming to know nothing other than her name. She came in with an extremely high amount of magical potential, being able to produce devastating results with her magic even with such little little training. Macha trained as a "special case", being trained separately from the other students, for her magical power was a danger to others as well as herself. Many would wonder why she would never choose to use her powers for personal gain, for even without training, she could overpower many mages. Nonetheless, Macha was able to make friends at the Mage Tower, but never trusted anyone with her deepest secret.

In reality, Macha knows exactly who she is and where she came from, but the problem is that most likely no one would believe her, or those who do would lock her up or execute her. In truth, Macha is Kaluoshen, the last known dragon on Earth that caused massacres on random villages all over the world. Starting off from birth, Kaluoshen killed thousands within the pit of death in a barbarian trading village, eventually causing more deaths when he escaped and destroyed the village.

From then, Kaluoshen hunted down sources of souls to be devoured, obliterating towns and destroying nature that lived off of them. It wasn't until he came across the scent of the Grand Demon that he finally decided to change his course. Along the way, Kaluoshen had come across Mercedez, a travelling woman on her way to Orokos. Kaluoshen proceeded to take her as his mate to produce dragon offspring. Events occurred later on that caused the death of Mercedez, who he had learned to love, and caused Kaluoshen to go on his quest for power once again.

On his way, Kaluoshen returned to his birthplace to find that his servant, Agmaui Noye was still alive. Kaluoshen took his servant along with him as he traveled to Mt. Calenhad in search of more magical energy. As a result of the quest, Kaluoshen located an ancient tablet, which proceeded to absorb Agmaui and Kaluoshen into itself.

Within the tablet, Kaluoshen was brought into a realm of magical energies, filled to the brim with a spiraling vortex of spirits, spirits of those trapped within the tablet and were unable to get out. As a result, Kaluoshen was forced to fight against millions of humans, mages, and demons for every waking moment. One whole year had passed before Kaluoshen was finally free, but he had not come out the way he had originally.

Kaluoshen's new form was not something that one would suspect. Because of the two closest souls to him were women, Agamaui and Mercedez, the body created was that of a woman. The mind and personality was also remaining true, taking in the best of Mercedez and Kaluoshen's personality, adding some of the personalities of those trapped within the tablet. The new entity called herself Macha, a name that felt right to her. Macha took herself to the Mage Tower, knowing that they were the only people that would be able to help her control her powers and never allow the evil that lies within her to surface again as well as solve the reason for her appearance, which she shares with the late Empress of Helios and Head Mage, Kandis.

However, as time rolled by, Macha became plagued with visions of becoming Kaluoshen again, rampaging onto the innocents that inhabited the world. Fearing that she would eventually come to unleash that great power, Macha decided that it would be best if she didn't interact as much as physically possible. As a result, Macha isolated herself, living alone with nothing but the thoughts that plagued her mind, mentally fighting the urge to unleash Kaluoshen again upon the world.

Time passed and eventually, Macha decided that it was the day to determine which one would rule the body, the demon, or the human, Kaluoshen or Macha. Inside their conjoined minds, a battle of unparalleled importance was waged within. With every inch of her soul, Macha continued to fight back at the assaults of Kaluoshen, magical, physical, and mental. With each clash, they remembered what they were, who they loved, what they hated about each other. Both were two halves of a whole being, but the two sides never thought to give each other a chance.

In the end, neither was able to beat the other, both were matched up to be exact opposites, opposites that could work together, or destroy each other, with no victor in sight. The two minds unexpectedly joined one another, remembering what they were there for, who they were striving to live for, and who they were still in search of. As a result, a new creature was born, one that had a balance of mind, body, and soul.

Last edited by Macha on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:07 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Macha
Mage
Macha

Army
Troops: 0

Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macha   Macha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
Lann
Journyman
Lann

Army
Troops:

Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macha   Macha Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:03 am

Approved unless someone says otherwise...
Back to top Go down
Sir Warren
High Paladin
Sir Warren

Army
Loyalty: The Chruch
Troops: 10

Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macha   Macha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:37 am

Updates Approved
Back to top Go down
https://dividedarms.rpg-board.net
Solara
Freelancer
Solara

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macha   Macha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:27 am

Love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Macha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macha   Macha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Character Registry :: Approved Characters :: Demons-
Jump to: