Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Relic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Relic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Relic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Relic Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Relic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Relic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Relic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Relic Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Relic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Relic I_vote_lcapRelic I_voting_barRelic I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Relic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Relic Empty
PostSubject: Relic   Relic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Ability Name: Relic

Ability Family: Fire/Darkness/Blood/Transformation

Duration/Cooldown 1 Post/ Human until he can find a way back.

Ability Effect: Sebastian releases all of his unearthly wrath upon an area that he has so designated around him. The Effects reach out roughly 50 feet of pure destructive energy and the outside 50 feet are touched by his energy but not harmed by it. The first wave of Destruction is flames wreathed from the very depths of hell themselves. The second wave which shortly follows the first wave is darkness ever so foul and ever so corrupt in it's purpose; it acts very simular to his nightmare ability save that it does not put to sleep the oppontant. The last wave of power is a wall of blood that sebastian has driven out of his body... or more as his power within the blood that holds him to his form. This power rages across the area that he has already devastated and acttually travels 75 feet and only damages things that have blood within them. The last effect of this power is the con; which is explained in the con area.

Ability Techniques: Sebastian claws a symbol into the ground which expands in a circle roughly 100 feet around him in a perfect circle. The Symbol is gold in coloring at first but as it slowly starts filling in the center with smaller symbols they slowly turn red... then black.... and then finnally touch sebastian's body where all three color's are presant. The colors surge dramatically and then go to a finite point of power directly where sebastian drew the first symbol. The power surges up sebastian's arm and into his body.

Passive Effects: He still retains his ability to stride/eat dreams; he has roughly half of his demonic strength and reflexes. He can also use his other powers(save relic) to a lesser effect.

Con: Sebastian's powers are wonderous to behold but they often come at a price that ill befits what he wished upon himself. In some cases he is struck by a heartwrenching pain that is so bad that he must rest... in other cases he cannot function and in some cases by sheer luck he evades death. This particular power has a draw back that Sebastian doesn't know about and probrably will not until he meets someone that warrant's the use of this ability. He is cursed to walk as a human until he can find a way to transform himself back. the man he is turned into is none other than sebastian's "Human" self as it were. Sebastian reforms himself wearing what he presented himself as to DeMoyah in a dream that they shared. His mind set upon this man is so strong that his remaining power even lets him fabricate his clothing that he was wearing as well. A black cloak; black leather suit of armor (save helmat), and out of everything a lantern in the shape of a skull. His hair is black and his eyes are white at the core but have a faint blue line between the "white" of his eyes and his "pupil"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Mage
Macha

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops: 0

Relic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relic   Relic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:48 pm

APPROVED

unless stated otherwise
Back to top Go down

Relic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Weapon/Creation Registry :: Other Approved Creations-
Jump to: