Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
King Ironye's Weapons Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
King Ironye's Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
King Ironye's Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
King Ironye's Weapons Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
King Ironye's Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
King Ironye's Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
King Ironye's Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
King Ironye's Weapons Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
King Ironye's Weapons Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
King Ironye's Weapons I_vote_lcapKing Ironye's Weapons I_voting_barKing Ironye's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Adam
King Ironye's Weapons I_vote_lcapKing Ironye's Weapons I_voting_barKing Ironye's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

King Ironye's Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ironye
Freelancer

King Ironye's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: King Ironye's Weapons   King Ironye's Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Knight/Warrior's Weapon

Weapon Name: Susan

Weapon Phrase: The Old Dog’s Bite.

Weapon Type: Sword

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Description: A beaten up old weapon, which has an ornate handle worn with being gripped in a gloved hand. It’s kept clean regularly and is weighted beautiful. The blade itself is extremely strong, which is down to an old trick of grinding the blade down, mixing it into pigeon feed and then smelting the droppings, again and again, until a very strong and durable blade is finished.

Knight/Warrior's Weapon

Weapon Name: Mina

Weapon Phrase: The Old Dog’s Bark.

Weapon Type: Shield

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Description: An even more beaten up shield. The base and outlining is made of strong steel following the same smelting process as the sword. The inlaid Linden Wood has been cut into planks and was inlaid slowly, with a thick fire resistant resin being painted over it before a second set of planks was inlaid. Linden wood is extremely thick and resistant to splintering. The grain itself is hard to push back against and arrows often hit it and either bounce off or embed the tip alone.

Knight/Warrior's Weapon

Weapon Name: Beauty

Weapon Phrase: The Old Dog’s Claw.

Weapon Type: Axe

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Description: A heavy axe with a thick wooden handle; intended to be used against other shielded opponents and for doors and blockades. The sword works well on semi-armoured opponents, however, against Knights and Paladin’s the axe is very useful. Its rounded head is used for chopping at exposed limbs, while the spike is used to punch holes into armour. The axe is far too heavy to throw, however.

Knight/Warrior's Weapon

Weapon Name: The Armour

Weapon Phrase: The Old Dog’s Hide.

Weapon Type: Helmet, Breastplate

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Description: Two once ornate armour pieces now beaten up beyond recognition. Both are a brass colour, but are made from iron. They tend to be damaged by heavy blows and arrow shots. Under the breastplate, King usually wears light leather to allow for free movement.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

King Ironye's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Ironye's Weapons   King Ironye's Weapons Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

King Ironye's Weapons
Page 1 of 1