Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step I_vote_lcapShadow's Edge and Shadow Step I_voting_barShadow's Edge and Shadow Step I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step I_vote_lcapShadow's Edge and Shadow Step I_voting_barShadow's Edge and Shadow Step I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Fletcher
Bound Demon
John Fletcher

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops:

Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step   Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Ability Name: Shadow's Edge

Ability Family: Shadow

Description: Fletcher turns into a shadow and blends in with his surroundings

Ability Effect: Whenever Fletcher is near a shadow, he can turn into one. While in this form, he cannot attack and cannot be attacked, but can still talk. When he turns into a shadow, he becomes appart of the shadow he was in when he first changed. If the shadow moves, he moves with it. Duration is 5 posts with a three post cool down.

Ability Techniques: Fletcher steps into the shadow and then disappears. It appears as if he just becomes the shadow

History: While hunting for food, John needed a way to get closer to his prey. He learned that he was able to become one with the shadows if he just focused and believed he was. He was able to then lure his prey closer to him then because they could not see him.

Ability Name: Shadow Step

Ability Family: Shadow

Description: none

Ability Effect: Fletcher steps into a shadow and instantly teleports to another shadow within site. This teleportation can happen out to fifty yards away from his original position. The teleportation is instantaneous and has a two post cool down.

Ability Techniques: Fletcher steps into the shadow and it ripples as if it were water. He then emerges from another shadow nearby with the same ripple effect.

History: See Shadow's Edge
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Lord of Haven

Army
Loyalty: Haven
Troops: 25

Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step   Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:39 pm

I'll give this one my approval, but I want to make sure it isn't abused
Back to top Go down

Shadow's Edge and Shadow Step
Page 1 of 1