Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Angriness the Necromancer I_vote_lcapAngriness the Necromancer I_voting_barAngriness the Necromancer I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Angriness the Necromancer I_vote_lcapAngriness the Necromancer I_voting_barAngriness the Necromancer I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Angriness the Necromancer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angriness
Freelancer
angriness

Angriness the Necromancer Empty
PostSubject: Angriness the Necromancer   Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Mors in Vita

Alias:Angriness

Race:Human

Class:Mage

Sexual Orientation:Definetly Strait

Blood Type(Optional):

Family Members(Optional):

Birth Date(Optional):01/04

Star Sign(Optional):Capricorn

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:Skinny, frail,and pale. Has a long, skinny black beard and a bald head. Usually shrouded in a robe so as not to see his wrinkeled old face.

Height:5' 4"

Weight:162 lbs.

Body Type:Skinny and frail but very sneaky.

Extra Feature:

Voice:Very scratchy with the sound of the pedophile next door.

Extra Clothing/Gear:A black cloak, old sack clothes underneath, old sandals, and an old belt with a skull as the buckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality:Not educated to a good degree and thinks fairly one sided. Very grumpy, is a maniac and likes to be left alone. Is very social awkward after living in a cave for so long and can act kinda' childish and immature. Probably just needs a hug and some friends to change that frown upside down, but then again, you can't teach an old dog new tricks... also hates the sun and everything about it.

Dislikes:Living things which he can't control.

Goals:To raise an undead army, controll a swamp, and destroy the bright light in the sky.

Fears:Raising something he can't control by his own power.

Strength:Controling the undead and making people feel bad.

Weakness:The horrible light!

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:Living his early life in an abusive home, Angriness has taught himself to control and relax his mind. He eventually learned how to bend reality and control the magical arts. He used his new found power to kill his abusive parents, drunk uncle, creepy grandfather, and nagging sister. Running away from his home, he became lost in a cave where he lived until the age of 34, making it his home and a place to train and hone his skills. He would have to feast off of the fish that he catches with his bare hands. But one day he got bored and left the cave to find different food, only to find that he has grown intolerant to the bright light in the sky. He vouged to destroy the light and bring darkness to the world (not realizing that destroying the sun would take his own life, but not being taught such things, he would not understand the consequences of his actions. Trying for 5 years to make a spell dark and evil enough would mess with this already warped mind. Eventually, Angriness' brain was fried like French fries. Taking 46 more years to try to make the ultimate dark and sinister spell, a deer wandered into the cave and had a premeture extinction, taking the hide and making it into a robe. The horribly tanned hide rotted into a nasty black color, which he thought was the coolest thing ever. He found his love for death to be a passion. Practicing necromancy passed the time and he eventually learned to use human bones to reincarnate a skeleton into a mindless, killing servant. Trying to walk outside again, he noticed the robe could cover his eyes, so he went to explore the outdoors, like a kid leaving his home for the first time.

Last edited by angriness on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Lord of Haven

Army
Loyalty: Haven
Troops: 25

PostSubject: Re: Angriness the Necromancer   Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Personality needs to be much longer, and history as well
Back to top Go down
angriness
Freelancer
angriness

PostSubject: Re: Angriness the Necromancer   Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Sorry, forgot to put WIP, will do
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Angriness the Necromancer   Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 am

Pretty good, the history more than explains itself.

For some reason I envision this guy to be a crabby version of Finch off of harry potter >_>

Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rathalos
Lord of Haven

Army
Loyalty: Haven
Troops: 25

PostSubject: Re: Angriness the Necromancer   Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:41 am

Not yet, I would like to see a much longer personality please
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Angriness the Necromancer   Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:11 pm

Rathalos wrote:
Not yet, I would like to see a much longer personality please

Eh all right <_<
Back to top Go down
angriness
Freelancer
angriness

PostSubject: Re: Angriness the Necromancer   Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Done, sorry for the long wait. I was gone for a week.

btw i hate harry potter so i dont envision him being like anything of that sort
Back to top Go down
Adam
Emperor of Helios
Adam

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 135

PostSubject: Re: Angriness the Necromancer   Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 am

well... I would have wanted to see a bit more but I'll approve this... the bio makes up for it so its good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angriness the Necromancer   Angriness the Necromancer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angriness the Necromancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Character Registry :: Approved Characters :: Mages-
Jump to: