Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Johnathon Rhodes I_vote_lcapJohnathon Rhodes I_voting_barJohnathon Rhodes I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Johnathon Rhodes I_vote_lcapJohnathon Rhodes I_voting_barJohnathon Rhodes I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Johnathon Rhodes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Rhodes
Freelancer

Johnathon Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: Johnathon Rhodes   Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:47 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Johnathon Rhodes

Alias: Everlasting Wind

Race: Human

Class: Mage

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Blood Type(Optional): O negative

Family Members(Optional):

Birth Date(Optional):

Star Sign(Optional): Sagitarrius

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:
Johnathon Rhodes Nagi_Springfield___colored_by_Lilianne

Height: 5'7

Weight: 146

Body Type: slim

Extra Feature:

Voice: calm and filled with laughter

Extra Clothing/Gear:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: laid back and carefree. Enjoys doing simple everyday things and pulling pranks on people in authoritarian positions.Disdains people who use money to control and oppress others and has often wraught his own sense of justice out by stealing away their fortunes and passing it out to the needy. He cant stand to see a person in need and will virtually go to any length to help them. He often goes to slums to give away food and clothes to those who need it. Tends to avoid fighting if possible because he hates to harm others, but fights without mercy when required. He absolutely hates rules and restrictions with a passion.

Dislikes: serious people with agendas

Goals: have fun as much as he can

Fears: commitment

Strength: overbearingly positive attitude

Weakness: short attention span

Extra Information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:
Born privileged he hated his life rule after rule keeping his life in check. At the age of ten he ran away to a nearby small town and was taken in by an old mage who taught him magic. It was soon discovered that he had a knack for wind and lightning magic and was well versed in their uses.When he was fifteen he returned from his job to find his teacher dead of old age with a note in his hands.Taking the note he read through the message his master had left for him.It had only 5 words written on it "Be free and be happy." After burying the oldman he went traveling all over the world with nothing but his heart guiding him like he had always dreamed. Transversing from town to town he does odd jobs to support himself and often steals from overprivieged members of society. He rarely stays in one place for very long and generally avoids towns unless he needs food or money, because of regulations by guards or wealthy members ruling over the town.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Emperor of Helios
Adam

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 135

Johnathon Rhodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathon Rhodes   Johnathon Rhodes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:34 pm

well I think more could have been done but either way things look fine, approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.rpg-board.net

Johnathon Rhodes
Page 1 of 1