Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Elenas spells and staff Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Elenas spells and staff Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Elenas spells and staff Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Elenas spells and staff Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Elenas spells and staff Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Elenas spells and staff Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Elenas spells and staff Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Elenas spells and staff Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Elenas spells and staff Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Elenas spells and staff I_vote_lcapElenas spells and staff I_voting_barElenas spells and staff I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Elenas spells and staff I_vote_lcapElenas spells and staff I_voting_barElenas spells and staff I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Elenas spells and staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elena Marie
Mage
Elena Marie

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops:

Elenas spells and staff Empty
PostSubject: Elenas spells and staff   Elenas spells and staff Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:42 am

Mages Weapon

Weapon Name: Foireann na lasracha(Staff of flames.)

Weapon Phrase:
Weapon Type: wooden staff
Weapon Family: elmental

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Description: (Any other details about the weapon that is important to know)

Spells:
Royal blaze: A large blaze of fire is produced from her staff, or her right hand. Has an immense heat. The attack is usable without her staff in hand, but it takes twice as long to cast. As well as has a slightly longer cooldown time.
Duration with staff:2 without 1 Coodown:with staff:2 without:3

Etheral shield: A powerful shield that she conjures drawing power from the rune on her left middle finger. Able to form a dome around her, or conform it to her body like a membrane.
Duration: 3 minor attacks, 2 major attacks. Cooldown:2

Tendrils of light: conjures tendrils of light energy that can heal injuries. They knit flesh together flesh and with time even broken bones. Though it takes a considerable time to heal major wounds compared to minor ones.
Duration:nomral wounds:1 deadly wounds:3 Cooldown:2

Back to top Go down

Elenas spells and staff
Page 1 of 1