Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Nightmare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Nightmare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Nightmare Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Nightmare Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Nightmare I_vote_lcapNightmare I_voting_barNightmare I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Nightmare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare   Nightmare Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:48 am

Ability Name: Nightmare

Ability Family: Darkness

Description:

Ability Effect: Sebastian releases a burst of dark energy that in the real world is like shooting an arrow. Upon impact of a non living the ball condenses for a moment and then makes a howling sound much like sebastian's own. Upon impact of an living creature the dark energy scythes through their body. The damage caused by the dark energy is surprising actually what you would expect an arrow shot by a novice to be. It's then that the feeling of dreadful tiredness sets in; where the creature realizes that they are falling asleep on their very feet. It's possible to resist this feeling but sometimes it just feels nice to lay down.... and fall asleep.... It's not impossible to resist this effect; it's more like trying to stay awake after feeling like you've been up for days and days.....

In the dream world this power is much much different; However the activation is the same. The dark energy actually rolls along sebastians body and then lances out into the dream world that he is in. This effect creates a nightmare in the persons dream world; a heart wrenching nightmare that changes from person to person. But this entire time sebastian is the center of this horrible event; where this nightmare soon becomes a prison. At this height of dreaming Sebastian can many things; he could eat the dream with his other powers. He could even try to influence the creature in some way; the main purpose of nightmare is to plant fear and knowledge that there are still hell hounds in this world.

Ability Techniques: Sebastian Draws a symbol of gold and black in the air. He then bites down onto the symbol which then activates the effect.

Cons of this Power Death, Absorbtion into the mind, guardianship of the persons mind, being a summon. Being stuck in the persons mind and never being able to get out.

The worst con of this power is that sebastian losses his abbility to affect or even get into the dream world that humans induce.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Weapon/Creation Registry :: Other Approved Creations-
Jump to: