Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Dream Striding/ Dream Eating I_vote_lcapDream Striding/ Dream Eating I_voting_barDream Striding/ Dream Eating I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Dream Striding/ Dream Eating I_vote_lcapDream Striding/ Dream Eating I_voting_barDream Striding/ Dream Eating I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Dream Striding/ Dream Eating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Empty
PostSubject: Dream Striding/ Dream Eating   Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:54 am

Dream Striding:
With this abilitity you can enter a sleeping persons dreams; this is a battle in itself since the mind will try and reject you at every turn. Shorter strides are by far the best and the safest; longer strides bring in a great danger to the personage striding. Dream striding is meant for the viewing and slight manipulation of dreams; do it enough and a person could lose their mind. However not every dreamer can be manipulated; and not every dream can be viewed. Some minds are so strong that even while in the depths of slumber can throw off your unwanted entry. As a side note; humans have a harder time destroying a demon; the energies associated with what is happening are both fierce and Dream striding is the basis of which dream eating is formed around.

Pros: Can view and manipulate dreams.
((Note: Cannot be used in day dreams.))

Cons:
Stay to long:
-your very being could be absorbed
-you could be bound to that person's mind (and that person could after a point have you start to emerge from their mind as some sort of powerful summon.)

Don't stay long enough:
-You could lose alot of power, the experiance is hard to get used to and too short of strides have a nasty tendancy of draining alot of energy.
-Your own mind may stay in while your body comes back, devoid of life. (giving the person a mental guadian more or less)
-or nothing.

Dream eating:
With this ability you can eat dream of peoples when you dream stride; they go hand and hand when used. The reason for dream eating is to replace food when you wish to keep something alive. it provides roughly one meal a dream eaten. Longer/larger dreams can go up to 2 meals. However like food dreams have different tastes/quaility. A scary dream will taste different to every dream eater, as is with every different type of dream. And not every dream will feel as filling either.

Pros:
-You can keep yourself going when prey is scarce
-You don't need to really hunt
-Can be used to take nightmares away
-Can be used to wipe dreams away giving a person a peaceful and resting sleep

Cons:
See as per Dream Striding
-may not actually get a meal if the dream is too small.
Back to top Go down
Niko
Adviser to The Throne of Helios
Niko

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Dream Striding/ Dream Eating   Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:29 am

I'm assuming you will be avoiding..."awake" combat then?
Back to top Go down
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Dream Striding/ Dream Eating   Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:07 am

Niko wrote:
I'm assuming you will be avoiding..."awake" combat then?

Not completly; but it will be more common than not. Still got to keep his body healthy and in good shape; what's better than a scuffle here and there?
Back to top Go down
Niko
Adviser to The Throne of Helios
Niko

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: Dream Striding/ Dream Eating   Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:12 am

Very well.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Striding/ Dream Eating   Dream Striding/ Dream Eating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Striding/ Dream Eating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Weapon/Creation Registry :: Approved Weapons-
Jump to: