Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Talki Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Talki Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Talki Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Talki Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Talki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Talki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Talki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Talki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Talki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Talki I_vote_lcapTalki I_voting_barTalki I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Talki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Advocat
Unbound Demon
Advocat

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops:

Talki Empty
PostSubject: Talki   Talki Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:17 am

Steed

Name: Talki *means Death in Japanese I think*

Weight: 1,000 kg

Size: Large horse

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:Talki has a rather well she is not exactly a nice demon horse to mess with as she was not raised to show any compassion or any other kind of positive emotion toward anyone other than her master, she will not outwardly try to kill anyone that gets near her as near doesn't make her worry. No it only when someone tries to touch her without hers or her master's permission that she starts to get pissed off, she is very loyal to her master and isn't stupid enough to fall for a classic trick like the old give the thing food and it will ignore you gag. Ya she'll eat food if given to her but only after checking it by sniffing it and what not, and even then she will watch the person that fed her for any signs of funny business. She does show a fondness for Advocat but that is mostly through him training her to see him as something important to her, so harming him in front of her tends to get her VERY upset and angry.

Description: Talki was at first only a normal black stallion that belonged to a breeder in the southern kingdom, the man had come onto hard times though and would have to sell everything he had to keep from loosing his home and land to tax collectors. This is when the man had ran into Advocat and the two struck up a bargain as Advocat would give the man wealth in exchange for the horse of his choice, when the deal with signed the man's money troubles went away but he still had to pay Advocat with a horse so he lead the demon to his stables to allow the man to pick.

Now most of the horses were having fits from being near a demon and could be told by their constant nay-ing and such, but Talki didn't make a sound at all as she just stared at Advocat and even allowed him to stroke her face. This was enough to cause Advocat to pick her out of the large group and take her as his own, but when they were away from civilization and prying eyes Advocat began the next step of his plan. He needed more than a horse as he needed a demonic mount like he once had back in his realm, to this he used his magic as well as the souls of demons he owned to infuse the normal creature with power.

This caused extreme pain to the horse but the change was complete in only five hours so that now there was no longer a normal black stallion but a demonic horse all for him, he even gave the horse intelligence as he wanted a companion not a mindless beast. Hence forth Advocat uses it to ride around and as well as getting out of locations quickly and effectively.

Last edited by Advocat on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Emperor of Helios
Adam

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 135

Talki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talki   Talki Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Umm... I'm no to sure on thisone, since to fly dragon's you need to be pretty high up in either the Human world, or well known in the Demon world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.rpg-board.net
Advocat
Unbound Demon
Advocat

Army
Troops:

Talki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talki   Talki Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:02 am

Not a dragon, it is a wyvern. I just compared her size to a dragon since people know more about Dragons than wyverns.
Back to top Go down
Irvine
High Counsil
Irvine

Army
Troops:

Talki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talki   Talki Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:37 am

sorry to interrupt but wyverns what? they sure would still fall under the major dragon category, the only difference between them is that wyverns are smaller, lighter, more ferocious, less inteligents and they can't compete against real dragons in terms of flying.
Wyverns are just one of several subspecies of Dragons.

Quote :
i find small dragons as the ones that are like wolf size and what not, medium size one tend to be as big as a tank, large dragons are the ones big as buildings and what not, and massive ones are the OMFG sized buggers.*

ok small ones are really like that, but medium are probably more like a big horse and large ones as a tank, huge ones been as long as two tanks or more, gargantuan as a really large house, and colossal well... you can think of it.
Back to top Go down
Niko
Adviser to The Throne of Helios
Niko

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

Talki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talki   Talki Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Going to just outright say no to this. I do not care for any reasoning. But here is why I am saying no:

1) Too big.

2) Too powerful.

Look at the other steeds. This could kill them and the rider in a single swipe. So unless Adam or Warren say otherwise:

Denied

Also, Irvine. Remember members are not to post in applications.
Back to top Go down
Advocat
Unbound Demon
Advocat

Army
Troops:

Talki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talki   Talki Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:09 pm

Fine fine I only did this because others on chatbox told me that dragonic mounts were ok, didn't mean to step on toes. Also I was willing to edit you know, may one of you inform me of a flying mount that would be allowed?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Emperor of Helios
Adam

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 135

Talki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talki   Talki Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:32 pm

I'll APPROVE this just on the grounds that you know its just like a normal horse... just with wings, and can fly... since its demonic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Talki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talki   Talki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Weapon/Creation Registry :: Other Approved Creations-
Jump to: