Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Shiva Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Shiva Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Shiva Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Shiva Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Shiva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Shiva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Shiva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Shiva Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Shiva Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Shiva I_vote_lcapShiva I_voting_barShiva I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Shiva

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorn_Thorn
Journyman
Zorn_Thorn

Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Shiva   Shiva Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Mages Familiar

Familiar Name: Shiva

Familiar Type: Spirit

Appearance:
Spoiler:
She is as big as a king cobra which means she is 18.5 ft long *yes one king cobra grew that large, look it up*

Personality: Shiva's personality is a lot like her blood, she is a cool thinking being that doesn't rush into anything and not the type to get involved in things that doesn't concern her. She is quite smart thanks to this as it caused her to observe things closely before doing anything to it, this caused her to learn a lot about the world through her eyes. She is not someone to mess with though as she is a snake and she will hurt you if you try to make her mad, she watches over Zorn and Thorn in a big sister sort of way and as such is protective of them but isn't above letting others help her. She also doesn't mind if someone else watches them for a while, she cares for them but they do get on her nerves at times.

History: Shiva was found by the twins deep in a forest outside of Helios as she had lived in that area for years, this year though she had run into a bit of trouble due to some rather nasty small demons found it funny as all get out to torment a snake of her size with their ice. She did not like it one bit but there was little she could do to them as she was only a normal if large cobra and not resistant to magics quite yet, it was during this that the twins ran into the demons and saw them picking on the snake and while normally people don't find snakes that appealing it was the simple matter that the twins didn't like people picking on others like that.

They quickly joined the fight and caused the demons to leave Shiva alone, at first she thought about just slithering away from it all but her pride made her want revenge and to talk to the two people that had helped her. With the twins keeping the demons busy she was able to bite and constrict around a few of them before the fight ended with the surviving demons making a hasty retreat out of the area, Zorn and Thorn looked at Shiva and asked if she was ok to which she simply nodded her head. She formed a temporary link to the two and thanked them before offering to be their familiar, they thought about it for a bit then both nodded happily at having a new friend as they hugged her which did cause her to freeze up in shock but she didn't bite them. From that day forth the twins gained a new if dangerous friend.

Abilities: (Start with 0. Gain 1 ability every 100 points)
Back to top Go down
Kandis
Empress of Helios
Kandis

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 5

Shiva Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiva   Shiva Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Shiva
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divided Arms :: Character Center :: Weapon/Creation Registry :: Other Approved Creations-
Jump to: