Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
John "The Raven" Fletcher I_vote_lcapJohn "The Raven" Fletcher I_voting_barJohn "The Raven" Fletcher I_vote_rcap 
Adam
John "The Raven" Fletcher I_vote_lcapJohn "The Raven" Fletcher I_voting_barJohn "The Raven" Fletcher I_vote_rcap 
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

John "The Raven" Fletcher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Fletcher
Bound Demon
John Fletcher

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops:

John "The Raven" Fletcher Empty
PostSubject: John "The Raven" Fletcher   John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:30 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Basic Information~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: John Fletcher

Alias: The Raven

Race: Vampyre

Class: Bound-Demon

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Blood Type(Optional): A +

Family Members(Optional): Unkwown

Birth Date(Optional): June 2

Star Sign(Optional): Gemini

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Appearance~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:
Spoiler:
He has brown hair and bright green eyes.

Height: 6'3

Weight: 180

Body Type: slightly muscular

Extra Feature: He has a scar over his left eye

Voice: He has a strong, smooth voice that, at times when he is under stress, commanding.

Extra Clothing/Gear: He wears black leather armor, with a hood that hides his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Persona~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality: John is a bit of a grim man. He looks at people and is disgusted in the amount of sin found in the modern times. He is quite anti-social and usually uses rude remarks to get people to leave him alone. Once he is on the job though, he is totaly perfessional.

Dislikes: People, heretics, sin, lords who commit blasphamy, knights who believe they can defeat anything, anyone who critisizes him for useing guile instead of honor in a fight. The Paladins

Goals: To purge the earth of the paladins and protect his sister

Fears: His on mortality, his ability to do wrong, the thought that maybe God doesn't want any of these wars.

Strength: His ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it is a less honorable way. He is very sneaky and very fast. He is quite strong.

Weakness: He is very emotionally attached to certain things (like his sister) and fails to think clearly when it comes to making decisions about them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~History~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History:

John Fletcher never knew his family. He was placed on the steps of the Church when he was an infant. While he was orphaned to the Church, he learned to read, write and follow the faith devotly. At the same time though, he also grew up on the streets when he wasn't in church. He learned to climb buildings and live on the streets.

When he was fifteen, he witnessed his first murder. He was watching the city from his favorite perch in the bell-tower of the church, when he saw one of the priests come out of the church with the poor box. He was heading to the market to buy food for the poor, when it happened. He turned down an alley and was almost to the market when three men blocked his path. They surrounded him and told him to give them the poor box. He refused and they killed him. John was enraged at the sight. He dropped down from the roof and went straight to the fletcher shop that he was apprenticed at. He grabbed a bow and went to the alley. He climbed up onto a building overlooking it and waited. When another person came down the alley, the three men approached the woman. They threatened her and started pushing her around between each of them. John stood and loosed an arrow into one of them. He dropped instantly and the others stopped and just stared at their dead friend. Another arrow flew, and another man dropped to the floor. By the time the other man knew what was happening, John had dropped down at the end of the alley. The man cry out, "Why are you doing this!" and John answered in a voice no louder than a whisper, "Retribution." He fired another arrow and the man dropped to the floor.

The world stopped and John could only hear the beating of his own heart for a moment. And then, as if the world never stopped everything was going full speed. The woman that he saved was cry out for the guards. She said that a man had just murdered three men. He was all at once scared to death. What was he going to do? He went back to the church and entered confession. He told the priest what he had done and the priest answered, "You must repent to God and turn yourself in. Then pray that God forgives you before they execute you." That was not the answer he wanted to hear. So he ran away from the church. \

He went out into the city and began to live on the rooftops of the city. Every night, he would return to the Church tower and watch the city from there. When ever he would find someone commiting a sin, he would bring the full force of God's retribution down on them. Five years later he sitll stalks the streets. The guards called him The Raven, the citizens called him The Inquisitors, and the Church called him The Night Angel. Only he knows who and what he truly is and that is a murderer...

After which, John wandered the land. He fouund his sister and was reunited shortly before being arrested. He was sprung from jail by a mage named Niko. John then went to meet up with the other Paladins. What he found disappointed him. He did not find people who held the same hatred in all thing magic. So he turned away. John left them and did a few individual missions for a while. Becomiing a demon hunter for hire. Eventually, though he swore off his rune and cast it away. Shortly after, he met a group of demons. One demon there was a vampire, who attacked him and changed him into the beast he is today.

Last edited by John Fletcher on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam
Emperor of Helios
Adam

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 135

PostSubject: Re: John "The Raven" Fletcher   John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:28 pm

John "The Raven" Fletcher Chuckn28
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.rpg-board.net
Sebastian
Bound Demon
Sebastian

Army
Loyalty:
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: John "The Raven" Fletcher   John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Un approved Due to Transformation to Demon.

Until change has been made Re approval will be on a hold.

Thanks and have a nice day <_>

~Seb
Back to top Go down
John Fletcher
Bound Demon
John Fletcher

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops:

PostSubject: Re: John "The Raven" Fletcher   John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Bump!

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Adam
Emperor of Helios
Adam

Army
Loyalty: Helios
Troops: 135

PostSubject: Re: John "The Raven" Fletcher   John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:28 am

Approved... once again XD. Don't go near the forest! unless you want to become unbound of course XD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dividedarms.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John "The Raven" Fletcher   John "The Raven" Fletcher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John "The Raven" Fletcher
Page 1 of 1