Divided Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided Arms

an Rp site based around a fantasy world that has seemingly endless crusades as humanity and the other races of the world fight to secure their homes and families.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Site
Knight Buff's Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm by Lann

» Discussion
Knight Buff's Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 am by Lockheart

» Hi (again!!)
Knight Buff's Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:25 am by Lais

» Lais
Knight Buff's Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am by Lais

» Hour of the Wraith King
Knight Buff's Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:35 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Xanthus Revenas
Knight Buff's Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Lore
Knight Buff's Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Rules
Knight Buff's Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 pm by Xanthus Revenas

» Chritmas Party
Knight Buff's Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 pm by The Ranger

Staff
╙Head Admin╜

╔Administrators╗

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Site Plot
The Rules
Help Center
Advertising
Top posters
Niko
Knight Buff's I_vote_lcapKnight Buff's I_voting_barKnight Buff's I_vote_rcap 
Adam
Macha
Sebastian
Irvine
Aurora
Sir Judge
Sayaka
DeMoyah
Kaelos

Knight Buff's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lann
Journyman
Lann

Army
Loyalty: Rogue
Troops:

Knight Buff's Empty
PostSubject: Knight Buff's   Knight Buff's Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:22 pm

~Knight Buff's~

Knights are looked at as the head leaders of the battle or war. They lead their armies to victory at the head of the battle, often taking a lot of damage as well. Over the years, they developed an ability that allowed them to raise their armies, as well as their own performance. Similar to raising the groups spirit in a way, getting them ready, and pumped for battle. There are many different types that can be used, and the buff only works on those who fight for the same side the knight fights for. (These can also effect other players, if they are fighting alongside the one who uses it). The most buff's a knight has been able to get is 2 regular buffs, and 1 wide scale buff. Only 1 buff from a single Knight can activated at once, and the effects do not stack.

Regular Buff's

Buff Of Valor

This buff effects a maximum of 10 army members. When used, it increases the fight within those who are effected to it. Similar to the Rune of Valor for Paladins in a way, though it has a weaker effect. When effected by this, you or the army members will not be stopped by the feeling of pain as often as before when in battle. As well as fatigue, making it seem as if your fighting spirit will never end. This buff can only stay in effect for 10 posts, and can not be used again for 7 posts.
Code:
[size=18][u][b]Buff Of Valor[/b][/u][/size]

This buff effects a maximum of 10 army members. When used, it increases the fight within those who are effected to it. Similar to the Rune of Valor for Paladins in a way, though it has a weaker effect. When effected by this, you or the army members will not be stopped by the feeling of pain as often as before when in battle. As well as fatigue, making it seem as if your fighting spirit will never end. This buff can only stay in effect for 10 posts, and can not be used again for 7 posts.

Buff Of Speed

This buff only effects up to 5 army members. This increases those members speed on foot by 20%, allowing for quicker flanks, and getting strategies into play at a quicker rate. As well as catch an enemy off guard. This buff has a permanent effect, but once deactivated, it can not be activated again for 5 posts.
Code:
[size=18][u][b]Buff Of Speed[/b][/u][/size]

This buff only effects up to 5 army members. This increases those members speed on foot by 20%, allowing for quicker flanks, and getting strategies into play at a quicker rate. As well as catch an enemy off guard. This buff has a permanent effect, but once deactivated, it can not be activated again for 5 posts.

Buff Of Might

This buff increases up to 10 army members physical strength. This is more for tighter defenses rather then heavy offense, due to the buff sometimes putting strain on those under it. A great buff for armies who serve to protect an area rather then to perform attacks. With this buff on, the armies stationary defense performance is increased by 40%. Lasts for 10 posts, and has a cooldown of 5 posts.
Code:
[size=18][u][b]Buff Of Might[/b][/u][/size]

This buff increases up to 10 army members physical strength. This is more for tighter defenses rather then heavy offense, due to the buff sometimes putting strain on those under it. A great buff for armies who serve to protect an area rather then to perform attacks. With this buff on, the armies stationary defense performance is increased by 40%. Lasts for 10 posts, and has a cooldown of 5 posts.

Buff Of The Wizards Mind

This buff does not effect the knight, but instead effects up to 3 nearby mages. It increases the power of their spells by 50%. For this to remain in effect, the Knight must be within a 2 yard radius near the mages. The buff remains in effect for 7 posts, and has a cooldown of 6 posts.
Code:
[size=18][u][b]Buff Of The Wizards Mind[/b][/u][/size]

This buff does not effect the knight, but instead effects up to 3 nearby mages. It increases the power of their spells by 50%. For this to remain in effect, the Knight must be within a 2 yard radius near the mages. The buff remains in effect for 7 posts, and has a cooldown of 6 posts.

Wide Scale Buff's

Titans Defense

The strongest Defensive buff said to exist. When a knight engages in a final battle over a kingdom, a perfect defense is a must. Even if they are to still lose, they die in honor. This buff increases up to 40 army members physical strength. This is more for tighter defenses rather then heavy offense, due to the buff sometimes putting strain on those under it. A great buff for armies who serve to protect an area rather then to perform attacks. With this buff on, the armies stationary defense performance is increased by 30%. Lasts for 10 posts, and has a cooldown of 6 posts.
Code:
[size=18][u][b]Titans Defense[/b][/u][/size]

The strongest Defensive buff said to exist. When a knight engages in a final battle over a kingdom, a perfect defense is a must. Even if they are to still lose, they die in honor. This buff increases up to 40 army members physical strength. This is more for tighter defenses rather then heavy offense, due to the buff sometimes putting strain on those under it. A great buff for armies who serve to protect an area rather then to perform attacks. With this buff on, the armies stationary defense performance is increased by 30%. Lasts for 10 posts, and has a cooldown of 6 posts.

Knight's Last Stand

The strongest Offensive buff said to exist. This buff effects up to 40 army members. During the knights final battle, or what they may think is their final battle, they must give everything they have. No holding back. When this buff is activated, the knight, and the army members attack speed is increased by 10%, as well as their physical strength by 20%. When this is used, it can sometimes put strain on the weaker members. Lasts 10 posts, and has a cooldown of 6 posts.
Code:
[size=18][u][b]Knight's Last Stand[/b][/u][/size]

The strongest Offensive buff said to exist. This buff effects up to 40 army members. During the knights final battle, or what they may think is their final battle, they must give everything they have. No holding back. When this buff is activated, the knight, and the army members attack speed is increased by 10%, as well as their physical strength by 20%. When this is used, it can sometimes put strain on the weaker members. Lasts 10 posts, and has a cooldown of 6 posts.
Back to top Go down

Knight Buff's
Page 1 of 1